The Student Room Group

What is your favourite thing about Israel?

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Paddyyyy
I'm sure the Palestinians have a lot to like about Israel.

Spoiler

Well, why not? Israel is a great country with nice people, a rich history and culture and beautiful scenery.
Original post by King7
The fact that they are the most powerful country in the world!

The only country that can kills innocent civilians, start wars, occupy and illegaly blockade another countries city, find itself not guilty from its own inquiries. Also, to have the USA, the UK and the UN all in its pocket.

That to me is power, so yh.👍

Except they didn't succeed in occupying South Lebanon because they were booted out!
Original post by Trapz99
Well, why not? Israel is a great country with nice people, a rich history and culture and beautiful scenery.

A rich history of 68 years? Are you misunderstood? I'm sure great people don't bomb innocent civilians who are labelled as terrorists as well. Israel could be great if it engaged in diplomacy rather than mass airstrikes, but let us hope peace ensues in the near future. I'm not anti-Semitic but Israel does have its flaws.
Original post by Mathemagicien
Israel brings a lot of multiculture and diversity to the Middle East, no? :biggrin:

We're all related in one way or another so there's not much diversity. That's my opinion though.
Israel brings a lot of multiculture and diversity to the Middle East, no? :biggrin:

Middleast is already a diverse and a multicultural place , in Israel they aren't tolerant and not to mention racism to black Jews and mizrahis
Well, they treat women, gays and non-Muslims a lot better than all their neighbours, even if they aren't perfect

I don't think they treat women better than their neighbours, in the religion the men say prayer thanking god daily they weren't created as women.
If only our intelligence services were this competent

They are, they just don't talk about it publicly.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by ~scorpio~
I don't think they treat women better than their neighbours, in the religion the men say prayer thanking god daily they weren't created as women.

Yeah, it's great! :smile:
"Blessed art thou, O Lord our God, King of the universe, who hast not made me a woman"
I only ever hear about stabbings in Israel (except very recently on one occasion), when we have mass shootings and bombings in Europe as the main means of terrorism

This suggests that the Israelis are better at locating and neutralising terrorists before they get their hands on weapons

Just because you don't hear about them doesn't mean they don't happen.

We would fall victim to a lot more attacks if our intelligence services didn't work so hard, the shootings and bombing are rare.
Original post by TheAdviser
The genocide of 2,112 Palestinian children since 2000.

That isn't even close to genocide. Less than 100 deaths a year a ****ing long way from genocide.
A lot of Jewish women are hot
They have some fit soldiers (M&F) :sexface:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by DiddyDec
That isn't even close to genocide. Less than 100 deaths a year a ****ing long way from genocide.

They must commit genocide before you wake up goon.
I like Israel, they've mad massive science and technological advances whereas Palestine have done nothing.
Original post by physicsphysics91
I like Israel, they've mad massive science and technological advances whereas Palestine have done nothing.

Could it possibly be because they are being constantly bombed and have their water/electricity cut off? hmmm .... -_-
Original post by TheFarmerLad
Folau or Dagg? Favourite thing about Folau is that he has a great step on him and is more of a threat going forward. Dagg however is more solid in defence and a better team player on the whole.

Folau is a bloody great player, especially when he gets the offload and just gets that burst of speed. As I just started and have a massive learning curve to catch up and joining the first XV, watching SuperRugby is really educational. :biggrin:
How Israel just don't seem to give a ****. Although this has go on to prove inhumane at times, it's admirable.
Original post by physicsphysics91

Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha
How can Israelis call Palestinians terrorists? How many Palestinians have died for every Israeli? And no, you cannot say that Palestinians are sub-human for your argument.
anti irasel
(edited 7 years ago)

Quick Reply

Latest