The Student Room Group

My Road to A* everywhere

Scroll to see replies

Original post by nisha.sri
Is it aqa?

Nope Edexcel
Original post by ?Hannah
because i am not good enough and i don't want to waste his time.

Posted from TSR Mobile

Aww...don't feel that..I'm sure ur just under estimating yourself...u r a great person...just don't change yourself for others..

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by ?Hannah
aw thanks :smile:
tbh, that is v true though.

Posted from TSR Mobile

Agreed...although with no experience..lol...I just sit and like someone...never taken another step forward...lol..

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by mypetpikachu
What subjects r u all taking for as level...??

Posted from TSR Mobile

Maths, biology and chemistry
Original post by sahra30013
Maths, biology and chemistry

Wut about physics...ur close to the Asian typicals..just not there yet..lol...

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by mypetpikachu
Wut about physics...ur close to the Asian typicals..just not there yet..lol...

Posted from TSR Mobile

Nope, I hate physics and my school only wants us to take 3 A levels. I might change one of them to history depending on my GCSE results
(edited 7 years ago)
Original post by ?Hannah
oh wow, well done! i got up to green belt in karate, but they said that i wasn't good enough to continue.

have just broken up with John.

Posted from TSR Mobile

Hey, don't worry about it! There is plenty fish in the sea!
my body is so abnormally sized. i get a lot of aches due to it. what do i do?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by ?Hannah
politics, philosophy and economics. one of my friends brothers has a place to do it next year at Oxford.

Your friend's brother is so lucky. What GCSEs and A levels did he get ? Thanks.

⚔🛡⚔~Nothing happens to anyone that he is not fitted by nature to bear - Maximus Decimus Meridius~⚔🛡⚔
Original post by ?Hannah
i purposefully left my soulmate

Posted from TSR Mobile

Why ? What happened ?

⚔🛡⚔~Nothing happens to anyone that he is not fitted by nature to bear - Maximus Decimus Meridius~⚔🛡⚔
Original post by MR.ANONYMOUS 786
Your friend's brother is so lucky. What GCSEs and A levels did he get ? Thanks.

He got straight A*'s at GCSE. But quite a few were boarderline - take English for example. Then he get all A's in his AS', even taking A2 maths early and managing to achieve an A* in that. He hasn't got his A2's back yet, but I think his offer is A,A,A* or A* A* A. He has already achieved the A* in maths, which counts towards his offer.

They are a very intelligent family. He was privately educated at GCSE standard (went to the boys version of my school.) But then he was educated at a state college for A level.

What grades do you think that you will achieve in your GCSEs?
Why ? What happened ?

Just felt like I wasn't good enough :frown:
Original post by ?Hannah
Just felt like I wasn't good enough :frown:

Why ?

Original post by ?Hannah
He got straight A*'s at GCSE. But quite a few were boarderline - take English for example. Then he get all A's in his AS', even taking A2 maths early and managing to achieve an A* in that. He hasn't got his A2's back yet, but I think his offer is A,A,A* or A* A* A. He has already achieved the A* in maths, which counts towards his offer.

They are a very intelligent family. He was privately educated at GCSE standard (went to the boys version of my school.) But then he was educated at a state college for A level.

Wow. I'm hoping for as many A*s and As. I know I won't be getting straight A*s.

Original post by ?Hannah

Isn't the standard offer AAA ? Why did they increase the grades needed ?

Isn't the standard offer AAA ? Why did they increase the grades needed ?

Oh yes, I think his offer was that. Sorry, I don't know exactly what his offer is. But, yes it seems like A A A is what he has been offered.
Why ?

He was going out a lot and stuff.
Original post by ?Hannah
Oh yes, I think his offer was that. Sorry, I don't know exactly what his offer is. But, yes it seems like A A A is what he has been offered.

I see.

Original post by ?Hannah
He was going out a lot and stuff.

But that doesn't mean you should leave him ? Isn't he upset ?

image.jpegCan we just :u::h::colondollar:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending