The Student Room Group

My Road to A* everywhere

Scroll to see replies

Original post by MR.ANONYMOUS 786
But that doesn't mean you should leave him ? Isn't he upset ?

⚔🛡⚔~Nothing happens to anyone that he is not fitted by nature to bear - Maximus Decimus Meridius~⚔🛡⚔

Yes, but it's so emotionally painful to be in a long distance relationship. Plus, I really doubt myself and get so anxious about everything to do with the relationship. He hasn't even replied yet to my message about wanting to end things..
I don't think he will be that impressed though.
image.jpegThis is John, if anyone was interested in seeing what he looked like. I know pikachu was.
Original post by ?Hannah
Just felt like I wasn't good enough :frown:

I am certain that is not true...if anything I'm sure it was the other way round!
I know we don't really know each other, but feel free to PM me if you want to talk to someone...:smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by ?Hannah
Yes, but it's so emotionally painful to be in a long distance relationship. Plus, I really doubt myself and get so anxious about everything to do with the relationship. He hasn't even replied yet to my message about wanting to end things..

I see. How did you meet him ?

⚔🛡⚔~Nothing happens to anyone that he is not fitted by nature to bear - Maximus Decimus Meridius~⚔🛡⚔
I see. How did you meet him ?

When I went to Amsterdam last Christmas holidays.
Original post by lilacpotato
I am certain that is not true...if anything I'm sure it was the other way round!
I know we don't really know each other, but feel free to PM me if you want to talk to someone...:smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Aw thank-you very much hon X you are so sweet! :smile: Yeah I struggle with self esteem and anxiety, will probably take you up on your offer.
Original post by ?Hannah
When I went to Amsterdam last Christmas holidays.

Wow. That is a long distance relationship.

Wow. That is a long distance relationship.

I know right. He is a bit older than me also. It seemed like a good idea at the time, but now I don't know anymore.

Has my avatar updated?
Original post by ?Hannah
I know right. He is a bit older than me also. It seemed like a good idea at the time, but now I don't know anymore.

Has my avatar updated?

Wow your avatar pic looks beautiful is that your friend and you or is it yourself ?
Original post by ?Hannah

Has my avatar updated?

Yes. It has. I can't see it too well because I'm on my phone.

Original post by nisha.sri
Wow your avatar pic looks beautiful is that your friend and you or is it yourself ?

Oh wow, thank-you. Yes i am on the right and my best friend is on the left. Well, I don't know if I can call her that now as we hardly see each other. We used to go to the same school and I saw her in the half term.
Yes. It has. I can't see it too well because I'm on my phone.

Yes! It finally worked!
Hey..I'm back...sorry..was in a really icky situation...

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by ?Hannah
Yes! It finally worked!

Yup..I can see it too...it looks soo cool...

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by ?Hannah
image.jpegThis is John, if anyone was interested in seeing what he looked like. I know pikachu was.

Oh wow..he's pretty...just wouldn't call that my type...lol...

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by ?Hannah

I guess we'll wait and see...but meanwhile lets keep ✌️✌

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by mypetpikachu
Hey..I'm back...sorry..was in a really icky situation...

Posted from TSR Mobile

What happened?
Original post by ?Hannah
What happened?

Oh..just my stupid icky situations...got myself stuck in some thread that my little brother laid out as a potential trap for me...lol...he is soo annoying but funny at times...

Posted from TSR Mobile
Oh..just my stupid icky situations...got myself stuck in some thread that my little brother laid out as a potential trap for me...lol...he is soo annoying but funny at times...

Posted from TSR Mobile

awww

Posted from TSR Mobile
Oh wow..he's pretty...just wouldn't call that my type...lol...

Posted from TSR Mobile

he's gorgeous tbh.

Posted from TSR Mobile

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending