The Student Room Group

Another Muslim brother getting defrauded.

So a Muslim girl from a family friend's family is getting married to some fairly religious guy. Girl used to drink, party, **** randoms... God help our brother getting defrauded.

Scroll to see replies

Well if she's repented for the stuff she's done before and the guy is happy to marry her then what's the problem?
Original post by The.Joker
Well if she's repented for the stuff she's done before and the guy is happy to marry her then what's the problem?

Fair enough it's God's prerogative to forgive... but I would personally feel like an absolute MUG getting defrauded by some hoe like this. As I'm sure this guy getting married would, if he knew...
Original post by TheGuyReturns
Fair enough it's God's prerogative to forgive... but I would personally feel like an absolute MUG getting defrauded by some hoe like this. As I'm sure this guy getting married would, if he knew...

Exactly, her sins are between her and God, it's not up to you or me to judge. Well when you want to get married you can look for someone who is religious etc. Different strokes for different folks after all.
It's not fraud, he should love her as she is as a human being, rather than creating a backstory in his mind she could never live up to.
Reply 6

Should watch the tongue. Calling someone a prostitute isn't taken very lightly in Islam.

(Assuming this isn't a troll thread so giving one serious reply)
Original post by Mathemagicien
Holy cow Plantagenet is banned?!
it is Taqqiyah to help him in his jihad to reach 12 gems

:teehee:
Original post by Scythia
Should watch the tongue. Calling someone a prostitute isn't taken very lightly in Islam.

Whatever man. I'm not getting defrauded. :pierre:
That poor girl, marrying a man who'd judge her for those things :frown:
Original post by MildredMalone
That poor girl, marrying a man who'd judge her for those things :frown:

It's not about judging. It's about the fact that you've resisted temptation, and then some girl who hasn't comes along and defrauds you! Seems unfair to me. Like I said, I have many friends who drink, do drugs... I wouldn't marry any of them.
Allah forbid she actually had a fun, normal time as a teenager...
He should get married to a different girl then.
Why would you marry someone you barely know anything about anyway?

Do you know her personally? And how is she a hoe?
Original post by Scythia

Whats the punishment for calling someone a prostitute :gasp:
Original post by BrightonDunkley
Allah forbid she actually had a fun, normal time as a teenager...

Only Allah can judge her, he clearly wanted her to be happy and live before she settles down.
OP its none of your business....maybe get a hobbie rather than worrying about other people?
Reply 17
Original post by queen-bee
Whats the punishment for calling someone a prostitute :gasp:

Generally, If people accuse others of sexual immorality and can't prove it with evidence (as required by Islam) then it's 80 lashes.

http://quran.com/24/4
So a Muslim girl from a family friend's family is getting married to some fairly religious guy. Girl used to drink, party, **** randoms... God help our brother getting defrauded.

You are too stupid for me to comprehend.
Original post by Emilycunningham
OP its none of your business....maybe get a hobbie rather than worrying about other people?

He's probably the sort of creep who gets turned on by the idea of a Muslim girl being with loads of guys then marrying an inexperienced virgin who is totally unaware of her past. Like a cuckold fetish.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending