The Student Room Group

Aqa RST3B A2 2016 Predictions Philosophy of Religion

Scroll to see replies

Original post by KaurNav
Hi everyone. My philosophy teacher showed us what our original paper was rst3b. For the ontological argument it was explain first and second part of Anselm argument and one objection to it. And for the problem of evil- it's was explain hicks theodicy. That's all I can remember. Can't believe how easy it was!!!! Everyone eould have got A* on that.

Ohhh my wow that would've been soo lovely
Original post by KaurNav
Hi everyone. My philosophy teacher showed us what our original paper was rst3b. For the ontological argument it was explain first and second part of Anselm argument and one objection to it. And for the problem of evil- it's was explain hicks theodicy. That's all I can remember. Can't believe how easy it was!!!! Everyone eould have got A* on that.

No wayyy! :frown: :frown: That would have been the best paper :frown:

I wonder what's gonna happen to our next part of the exam (for me it's RST4C) :redface:
Original post by KaurNav

Is your teacher able to check what the original paper for RST4C would have asked?
Original post by cherrybanana
Is your teacher able to check what the original paper for RST4C would have asked?

i'm not sure as we're doing Rst4A.
Original post by KaurNav
i'm not sure as we're doing Rst4A.

Pleaseeee could you ask her!!!:biggrin:

Do you think my teacher would also have access to these papers ?
Original post by cherrybanana
Pleaseeee could you ask her!!!:biggrin:

Do you think my teacher would also have access to these papers ?

She only has access to rst3b and rst4a as we are doing these units but yeah your school should have access to it.
Original post by KaurNav
She only has access to rst3b and rst4a as we are doing these units but yeah your school should have access to it.

Oh ok thanks :smile:
Reply 287
would it be possible for someone to find out what RST4B would have been?
Original post by KaurNav

do you know what the questions were for rst4a?
Original post by jaaywillo
do you know what the questions were for rst4a?

No she didn't show us that paper.:frown:
Or if anyone could find out what the original questions were for RST4C it would be greatly appreciated
Original post by Jehaan
Or if anyone could find out what the original questions were for RST4C it would be greatly appreciated

Did rst4c got replaced too??
Original post by KaurNav
Did rst4c got replaced too??

I heard it did but the wording was not very clear so I am not as sure
EDIT: I just checked the post again and its definitely RST4A but I am not completely sure if 4C is as well
(edited 7 years ago)
Reply 293
Predictions for RST4A life death and beyond?
Can we make a thread for str4a, what are predictions and any helpful notes?
Reply 295
Can the two questions that we choose from be from the same topic? So, for example, two questions about eschatology in which we have to choose from?
so has RST4A been replaced?!!!?!?!!?
Does anyone have any predictions on Religious Experience?
Im thinking verification
It seems like 4a was replaced how did you all find it I thought it was good
why are AQA absolute life-ruining snakes

JUST DEATH? JUST RELIGIOUS BELIEFS?

I want ****ing death

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending