The Student Room Group

geography help

I have my notes onto flashcards but I get bored of just reading them. What else could I do?
Original post by namra_xx
I have my notes onto flashcards but I get bored of just reading them. What else could I do?

Instead of' 'just' reading them, say the information aloud. You could say the facts in funny voices in your room or have a conversation about the topic with a sibling. :tongue: Or do a past paper instead with your flashcards. (Try not to use the flashcards first though.)

If you're in Y11, we've almost finished exams so I would just keep going and think about the long, free summer we have ahead. Good luck!
You could watch youtube videos that teach you the course and take notes? Mnemonics and acronyms can come in handy and I personally find drawing diagrams and small pictures next to my notes helpful because I'm more of a visual learner:P Stick post it notes around the room/house? Also, testing yourself is really beneficial because that way, you can learn from any mistakes and find out what topics you need to work on. Past papers, workbooks, online tests, getting someone to test you or even just telling yourself what you've learnt. If you don't have much time to practice high mark questions, you can just plan them and then mark those points:smile:
(edited 7 years ago)

Quick Reply

Latest