The Student Room Group

It's official, the UK is the gayest nation in Europe!

Scroll to see replies

Original post by DauntlessOne
Telling primary school kids about homosexuals isn't educating them its confusing them sexually. I think its appalling that this type of thing is allowed in Britain. kids between the ages of 5-14 shouldn't be taught about homosexuals, because they just wind up sexually confused. why can't you just let them be kids? They don't have the capacity at that age to truly understand it. So yes it is a form of sexual grooming and you would see that too if you wasn't degenerated.

Evidence shows (and I can provide studies and authorities on the matter if you so desire) that conversion therapy does not work. You can't intentionally change your sexuality.
Original post by sethy75
Most animal species are the same.

Over 1500 different species, in fact.
LOL what percentage are Norway, the Netherlands and Spain?
I'm guessing that is a great thing!
Who said I was trying to shove an agenda down your throats. I was merely saying that its wrong to mess with young kids minds. And there is no point trying to reason with you people, because with that kind of mind set you believe everyone that doesn't think what you believe is the boogieman. Fine, so be it, live in ignorance but this conversation is over.
Who said I was trying to shove an agenda down your throats. I was merely saying that its wrong to mess with young kids minds. And there is no point trying to reason with you people, because with that kind of mind set you believe everyone that doesn't think what you believe is the boogieman. Fine, so be it, live in ignorance but this conversation is over.

But it's already been established that you can't change someone's sexuality. So how exactly will telling children that homosexuality exists make them gay?
Reply 106
Telling primary school kids about homosexuals isn't educating them its confusing them sexually. I think its appalling that this type of thing is allowed in Britain. kids between the ages of 5-14 shouldn't be taught about homosexuals, because they just wind up sexually confused. why can't you just let them be kids? They don't have the capacity at that age to truly understand it. So yes it is a form of sexual grooming and you would see that too if you wasn't degenerated.

I didn't see primary school mentioned . I think any sex education is to much for young children and Unwanted. I like many got the very basic sex ed just before I left primary school. It was a really corny cartoon if I recall. If I'm not to busy been a degenerate I might find it on you tube. However in secondary education when more is been taught around sex and relationships, this could be the time to explain properly how heterosexuality is not mandatory and how some people are attracted to their own sex.
I think teaching any child about sex at a early primary age is not suitable. So by logic if teaching about homosexuality is grooming then surely teaching about heterosexuality is also grooming.and it should be stopped.
(edited 7 years ago)
Original post by sethy75
I didn't see primary school mentioned . I think any sex education is to much for young children and Unwanted. I like many got the very basic sex ed just before I left primary school. It was a really corny cartoon if I recall. If I'm not to busy been a degenerate I might find it on you tube. However in secondary education when more is been taught around sex and relationships, this could be the time to explain properly how heterosexuality is not mandatory and how some people are attracted to their own sex.
I think teaching any child about sex at a early primary age is not suitable. So by logic if teaching about homosexuality is grooming then surely teaching about heterosexuality is also grooming.and it should be stopped.

No, because heterosexuality is normal and how nature intended it to be, there is no other species on earth that practice homosexuality, because simply it is against their biological hardwiring and instincts, animals know that they have to reproduce healthy and reliable offspring. Heterosexuality or homosexuality isn't a concept in the animal kingdom. It is only down to western societies backwards way of thinking, regarding a political nature that homosexuality is even tolerated. But, politics is like a pendulum its always changing and turning, peoples opinions change, governments change and before too long this great nation will get back on track again! God save the queen! God save Great Britain!
there is no other species on earth that practice homosexuality, because simply it is against their biological hardwiring and instincts

I'm sorry that you're so misinformed. In fact, over 1500 animal species display homosexuality.
Original post by Foo.mp3
How come you feel it's an honour being gay?

Well it was just a joke but I like being gay, it suits me :tongue:

It's just a label anyway, sexuality is a spectrum and I wouldn't say I'm necessarily at either end completely

Why did it take you a month + to reply? XD
(edited 7 years ago)
Original post by Foo.mp3
Are you aware of its (significant) limitations, or would you like me to point them out for you?

If you spent those last two months looking for them, I'm sure you know all about them.
The growing muslim community in the UK will be happy to hear this. :biggrin:

Also,

[video="youtube;YaG5SAw1n0c"]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YaG5SAw1n0c[/video]
(edited 7 years ago)
@bolly_mad

gay = happy! So yes UK is the happiest nation in Europe because unlike the other EU countries, UK does not use the Euro :smile:
It'll be all ok when the old ppl die out

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Foo.mp3
Not the most LGBT-friendly country? :holmes:

Well, in these rankings we're now behind Belgium and Malta. We've dropped 3% I believe due to how we've treated LGBT people claiming refugee status.
oooo some positive news

I take that as a thing to be proud of

the sooner people treat a homosexual the same as a heterosexual the better

honestly never understand why people care so much about something which doesn't effect them
Original post by Foo.mp3
That's a matter of interpretation. Broadly, I believe it is sustainably progressive to show tolerance and humanity towards homosexuals

Not sure to what you are referring, but I agree that it is neither psychologically healthy nor socially sustainable to plant, never mind ram home, the idea that homosexuality is terribly natural/normal/comparable to heterosexuality in the minds of young, impressionable people

Curious, do you think reproduction is the biological purpose of life? Do you think reproduction is the purpose of evolution?

(I care little whether people think it's natural/normal/comparable, because it's largely not or not applicable.)

Posted from TSR Mobile
Misleading title. Expected Uk to have most homosex in Europe.*
Well actually, the graph says Belgium is higher than the UK. The UK only got 81%, whereas Belgium got 82%, and besides, there will always be homophobic attitudes wherever you go, so this thread is (I apologize for saying this) a complete waste of time.

Quick Reply

Latest