The Student Room Group

Ramadan and Eid chat thread

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Hamoody
:rofl: I feel so sorry for females. You peeps have to do all the cooking while we sit there dreaming about all the lovely things we're gonna be gulping down within a few hours :frown:

Good luck Ishea :h:

hey you should try helping out in the kitchen then loool, you get lots of reward for helping prepare iftar because you're feeding ur family :smile:
Original post by Exams2210
you shouldnt be sleeping all the time, make time for quran too guys :smile:

I read Quran before maghrib!!!!!
Original post by shahida sulaiman
I read Quran before maghrib!!!!!

same after asr and until my mum calls me to help her and the days i dont have exam day before i like to read it after tarawee
: D
Original post by GeorgeAndLennie
: D

:smile:
How is everyone feeling? :h:
Almost halfway thru Ramadan :heart:
Original post by DesiGirl31
How is everyone feeling? :h:
Almost halfway thru Ramadan :heart:

not so hard u know, cnt believe time is flying by so quick were already on fast 14! or is it 13
not so hard u know, cnt believe time is flying by so quick were already on fast 14! or is it 13

14 now i believe so
14 now i believe so

yep 15 tomorrow and were half way done. quite sad tbh my imaan gets re fueled during ramadan. Once shaytaans out lets see what happens..
yep 15 tomorrow and were half way done. quite sad tbh my imaan gets re fueled during ramadan. Once shaytaans out lets see what happens..

You'll be fine iA, refuel yourself with that Channel S like you said before lols.
I know it's a bit early but what does everyone usually do on eid day? It's always interesting to see what different families do on eid day.

14 now!

But i know what youre saying lol. About time going by quick.. legit looove Ramadan, it just goes soo fast every year 💖

Original post by Tsrsarahhhh
I know it's a bit early but what does everyone usually do on eid day? It's always interesting to see what different families do on eid day.

We all get dressed up, men go and pray in the masjid, we all have lunch together, then by evening time like 5/6 all my cousins come over and we go mental :lol:

i wake up really early have my shower and wear my clothes. then we get the special breakfast ready and my dad and brothers return from prayer and we all eat together. then i go see my friends and take some cheeky selfies. finally we go to my grans house and all the cousins meet there. and thats basically my day. but this year will be different because my gran and my uncle are going on holiday.
WBU?
Original post by DesiGirl31
14 now!

But i know what youre saying lol. About time going by quick.. legit looove Ramadan, it just goes soo fast every year 💖

We all get dressed up, men go and pray in the masjid, we all have lunch together, then by evening time like 5/6 all my cousins come over and we go mental :lol:

eat sleep rave repeat :2euk48l::banana::bban::cheers::dancing2::dance:

Meet up with friends usually, but then that's about it. :awesome:
You'll be fine iA, refuel yourself with that Channel S like you said before lols.

nah refuel myself with some cheeky Merciful Servants on youtube and PeaceTV
and wear my clothes.

I hope you do that everyday, not just on Eid! :nooo:

:tongue:
i wake up really early have my shower and wear my clothes. then we get the special breakfast ready and my dad and brothers return from prayer and we all eat together. then i go see my friends and take some cheeky selfies. finally we go to my grans house and all the cousins meet there. and thats basically my day. but this year will be different because my gran and my uncle are going on holiday.
WBU?

Same, wake up have a shower eat breakfast, wish everyone eid Mubarak. My brothers and dad go to the mosque, I used to go when I was younger but I haven't gone in a long time, this year I will inshallah. Then I get dressed, brothers and dad come home and get dressed. We either go to our cousins house, usually everyone comes to ours. Everyone brings a dish we eat, talk. Then in the evening we usually go to the cinema or for a drive.:smile:
Original post by usycool1
I hope you do that everyday, not just on Eid! :nooo:

:tongue:

i hope so too :biggrin:
Same, wake up have a shower eat breakfast, wish everyone eid Mubarak. My brothers and dad go to the mosque, I used to go when I was younger but I haven't gone in a long time, this year I will inshallah. Then I get dressed, brothers and dad come home and get dressed. We either go to our cousins house, usually everyone comes to ours. Everyone brings a dish we eat, talk. Then in the evening we usually go to the cinema or for a drive.:smile:

idk if its just the people i spoke to, but i realised how the hype about eid is actually kinda dying out. people are beginning to not care as much like before

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending