The Student Room Group

Do you let your pets sleep in your bed with you?

Poll

Do you let your pets sleep on your bed?

Poll included

I've had pets all my life and even from a young age, I had my cat and dog at the time sleeping on the bed with me. Years on all four of my cats are allowed to sleep up on the bed and most nights they do or they sleep in their own beds or they hiding spots around the house. I've never seen anything wrong with sharing a bed with your pets and I'd be lost without having them within arms length from me during the night or not being woken up with a paw tap on the nose or a wet nose rub on my cheek :love:

So do/did you guys let your pets sleep with you or if you don't have any pets now, do you think you would ever let your pets sleep on your bed if you have any in the future?

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
Skimming through the threads in the feed of the TSR app, I thought this said 'Do you let your parents sleep in your bed with you?' :eek:

Answer= No; they are dirty stinking flea bags.
Reply 2
Original post by Davalla
Skimming through the threads in the feed of the TSR app, I thought this said 'Do you let your parents sleep in your bed with you?' :eek:

Answer= No; they are dirty stinking flea bags.

Your parents are dirty stinking flea bags?
Reply 3
Just buy a teddy.
Original post by Spock's Socks
Poll included

I've had pets all my life and even from a young age, I had my cat and dog at the time sleeping on the bed with me. Years on all four of my cats are allowed to sleep up on the bed and most nights they do or they sleep in their own beds or they hiding spots around the house. I've never seen anything wrong with sharing a bed with your pets and I'd be lost without having them within arms length from me during the night or not being woken up with a paw tap on the nose or a wet nose rub on my cheek :love:

So do/did you guys let your pets sleep with you or if you don't have any pets now, do you think you would ever let your pets sleep on your bed if you have any in the future?

No, as I'm severely allergic to all animals with hair or fur. When I have my own house, not a single animal will be permitted past the front door! My health is my priority
Reply 5
Original post by super_kawaii
No, as I'm severely allergic to all animals with hair or fur. When I have my own house, not a single animal will be permitted past the front door! My health is my priority

That is completely understandable if you have a severe allergy. Definitely agree that your health comes first :yep:
Reply 6
Original post by jneill
Your parents are dirty stinking flea bags?

'Course, aren't yours?

I knew that response was coming, but I left it to set someone up for the rep. :smile: #TeamPlayer
(edited 7 years ago)
Yeah
Only if they're small
Cats... Yes.

Goldfish.... No.
Nope.
I don't have any pets of my own at the moment but when I do get any pets they will likely be small and fluffy, such as a mouse/ rat or abyssinian guinea pig. I'd be worried about crushing them accidentally and even if I didn'tt I'd likely wake up to a mountain of pee and poop all over my bedsheets
I read that as 'Do you let your parents sleep in your bed with you?'

Sigh. Another poll can't take part in.

Awks. Someone literally said the same thing as me. SIGHHHHH
(edited 7 years ago)
Reply 12
I used to but the cats starting waking me up for breakfast at 5am so now they get locked out :biggrin:
Original post by Spock's Socks
Poll included

I moved to England last year but before that, I had four cats in Canada that were actually rescued and quite feral, but they took a liking to my bed and would each sleep at an individual corner of it with me pinned in the center. It was like a ritual getting into bed, placing a cat at it's post :') loved it nonetheless
Reply 14
I would if I had any :'(
I'd let them all sleep in my bed, all the cats, dogs, mice, squirrels, rabbits, deer, hamsters, they'd all get along and I wouldn't need cushions <33
No, as that is unhygienic.
No. Especially during moulting season, don't want a multitude of hairs on the bed as well as on my clothes.
I let my cat sleep on my bed during the day, but she stays outside at night (she sleeps in the shed), so she's not with me at night :smile:
Nope. Ive never found animals 'clean' tbh and now that my OCD is bad, not gonna happen with our dog!
If i had cats, maybe because theyre so cute and cuddly!
Of course :love:

Spoiler

Quick Reply

Latest