The Student Room Group

Why do Muslims vote for the Left

Despite their ultra-conservative religious views, most Muslims vote for the most left leaning parties in the West.

My opinion is the Left tell them they are wanted and that is what they all want to hear.. this applies to other groups too. The Left are tolerant of anyone who doesn't have White skin, so things like gender segregation are now trendy with the Leftists so long as a White person doesn't advocate it.
(edited 7 years ago)
Reply 1
Original post by Sir Donald
Despite their ultra-conservative religious views, most Muslims vote for the most left leaning parties in the West.

My opinion is the Left tell them they are wanted and that is what they all want to hear.. this applies to other groups too. The Left are tolerant of anyone who doesn't have White skin, so things like gender segregation are now trendy with the Leftists so long as a White person doesn't advocate it.

What is the evidence supporting this claim?
Original post by Sir Donald
The Left are tolerant of anyone who doesn't have White skin, so things like gender segregation are now trendy with the Leftists so long as a White person doesn't advocate it.

The opposite to this trendy, lefty, tollerence and acceptance you mock is racism. Are you racist?
Well I am, but as much as I was left, times have gotten so bad that why not leave the EU and vote for UKIP?
I've noticed that wealthier better educated people from Islamic backgrounds end up as true blue tories more often than not. Contrast this with the number of affluent left-leaning White people I've grown up with. People have a longing for that thing which completes them, which is why you get so many wealthy White people who become bohemian hippies and Asian people who fall in love with upper class Anglo culture.
(edited 7 years ago)
Because the Right aren't stupid enough to appeal to islam's awful ideals.
What "ultra conservative religious views"?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Zayn is Bae
What "ultra conservative religious views"?

Posted from TSR Mobile

are you utterly stupid
Probs cuz to them the left is the gift that keeps on giving and panders to them despite all the atrocities committed by Islamic extremists in the name of their religion. There's a big benefits culture in Midlands and northern industrial town especially Birmingham where I know for a fact loads of them scam the hell out of child benefit and other benefits probably incapacity benefit but still work either cash in hand or doing other illicit activity which the taxman should know about.
Original post by neal95
Probs cuz to them the left is the gift that keeps on giving and panders to them despite all the atrocities committed by Islamic extremists in the name of their religion. There's a big benefits culture in Midlands and northern industrial town especially Birmingham where I know for a fact loads of them scam the hell out of child benefit and other benefits probably incapacity benefit but still work either cash in hand or doing other illicit activity which the taxman should know about.

i’m from birmingham truss this is true
Because generally the left are more accepting of minorities, whether they're Muslim, Black, LGBT etc.
Original post by frankielogue
are you utterly stupid

Sign on, sign on
With hope in your heart
And you'll never get a job
You'll never get a job

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 12
OP, your theory is stupid on so many levels. I would explain in a lot of depth if I didn't have revision to do, but... god damn what a stupid thing to think. I hope you're like 12 or something.
I'm voting conservative, and I have very conservative ideologies.
Because the Left harbours them - protects them if you will.

Plus the right wing don't like Muslims, Islam in particular.
The term "useful idiots" comes to mind, not the Muslims, the left.

In time a large chunk of the Muslim support will either brake away from Labour when their numbers are sufficient, or just takeover the party, not sure which yet.
The left in our nation is corrupt towards Islam. They are so desperate not to look like nationalists, racists, "bigots" that they will bend over backwards to appease, facilitate and enable Islam. The irony of all that is that the left are ultimately promoting causes to hate Islam and it's adherents despite excessive spending and efforts to the contrary.
(edited 7 years ago)
Well SJWs have a paradigm based on a retarded guilt complex. So they're too pussy to do anything other than cave in to demands and sensitivities of Muslims no matter how unreasonable, even if it's at the expense of other causes they pretend to support like LGBT and feminism. As these people have a big presence in left wing politics these days, it makes sense that Muslim communities realise that a Labour government is good for them. They're the useful idiots who actually buy into this victimhood narrative they push and pander to them no matter what.
(edited 7 years ago)
Original post by Ravenous
Because generally the left are more accepting of minorities, whether they're Muslim, Black, LGBT etc.

I find the left is far more racist with their low expectations of minorities.
Firstly, what evidence do we have to suggest that all Muslims have identical voting tendencies? From what I've seen, the trend tends to differ based on income bracket.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending