The Student Room Group

Just woken up from a nap AMA

Scroll to see replies

Original post by george_c00per
The song or the act of having one? :redface:

Haha! The song of course... LMAO
You know what song I'm talking about right?
Yeah I do like the tune, it's stuck in my head now :biggrin: those ****ing trumpets :excited:

PRSOM

Spoiler

Original post by Boss_Rhythm
Haha! The song of course... LMAO
You know what song I'm talking about right?

I'll listen now and see if I know it.. :tongue:
I thought it said "Just woken up from a coma AMA" for a moment. :tongue:
Original post by CheeseIsVeg
PRSOM

Spoiler

Listen to tous les memes by Stromae, that has a trumpet backing and is so catchy. It's my favourite song of his. :h:
Like a mini one just before I woke up but I can't remember what it was about :colondollar:

shyeahhh right :teehee:
I'll listen now and see if I know it.. :tongue:

Kl.
Did you wake up with morning wood?
Original post by the bear
shyeahhh right :teehee:

I did I promise! :biggrin:
Kl.

The dogs!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! The bigger puppy is so cute omfg. I don't know the song though, but I do like it :tongue:
Original post by Results
Did you wake up with morning wood?

Not that I can remember... doesn't that only happen when you sleep at night for longer periods of time?
Not that I can remember... doesn't that only happen when you sleep at night for longer periods of time?

F*ck...I need to go see a doctor...
Original post by Results
F*ck...I need to go see a doctor...

Unless you take more notice of getting it than I do.. I usually am too busy thinking how long I've napped for than actually noticing if I have it or not..
crunchy or smooth ?

Spoiler

The dogs!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! The bigger puppy is so cute omfg. I don't know the song though, but I do like it :tongue:

Welllll... That's good :biggrin: What type of songs do you listen to?
crunchy or smooth ?

Spoiler

Smoooooooooooooooooooooooooooooth ofc
Welllll... That's good :biggrin: What type of songs do you listen to?

Honestly whatever is in the charts tbf.. I know that's pretty lame but most of the time I like what is in the top 40 :redface:

I like rappers like Childish Gambino, Frank Ocean, Kanye West, etc as well. Is there a genre of rap for that? They don't often rap about sex and money as much as more mainstream rappers do, and usually their songs have more meaning behind it.:h:
crunchy or smooth ?

Spoiler

Never had crunchy peanut butter so I can't give a solid answer :frown: soz
Honestly whatever is in the charts tbf.. I know that's pretty lame but most of the time I like what is in the top 40 :redface:

I like rappers like Childish Gambino, Frank Ocean, Kanye West, etc as well. Is there a genre of rap for that? They don't often rap about sex and money as much as more mainstream rappers do, and usually their songs have more meaning behind it.:h:

It's not lame... :biggrin: I like it too
It's just rap I guess. I guess kanye is aiight, never heard any music frm the rest of them, yh I see what you mean
+
J.Cole doesn't rap about sex or money most of them time, listen to people like Kendrick Lamar too, you might like them :biggrin: Oh and Bryson Tiller... Heard of him?
...Kanye West, etc

you a wavey dude anyway

Quick Reply

Latest