The Student Room Group

Just woken up from a nap AMA

Scroll to see replies

Original post by george_c00per
Listen to tous les memes by Stromae, that has a trumpet backing and is so catchy. It's my favourite song of his. :h:

monsieur, je pense que tu ne comprends pas
Stromae est ma vie!

Spoiler

Original post by Boss_Rhythm
It's not lame... :biggrin: I like it too
It's just rap I guess. I guess kanye is aiight, never heard any music frm the rest of them, yh I see what you mean
+
J.Cole doesn't rap about sex or money most of them time, listen to people like Kendrick Lamar too, you might like them :biggrin: Oh and Bryson Tiller... Heard of him?

Kanye is a god lol. His albums are so good. Childish Gambino is also like the best person alive. :^_^:

I've listened to Kendrick Lamar before, but not enough to have an opinion on it. I have heard of Bryson Tiller before as well but I'm not sure where from...
Original post by CheeseIsVeg
monsieur, je pense que tu ne comprends pas
Stromae est ma vie!

Spoiler

Ouiiiiii stromae est le meilleur chanteur. :biggrin: I only really listen to his album "racine caree" though, probs why I haven't heard of most of the songs you like of his :colondollar:
Kanye is a god lol. His albums are so good.

which is your favourite? i think his best is mbdtf
Original post by Waifuism
you a wavey dude anyway

which is your favourite? i think his best is mbdtf

I like Yeezus lol

yeezy yeezy wuz good is yuh boy max b wuz goin on
nap backwards in map. How do you get to Leicester?

EIDT: joke it's pan. How do you like your bacon?
yeezy yeezy wuz good is yuh boy max b wuz goin on

Yeezy, Yeezy, what’s good? It’s your boy Max B 🌊🌊🌊 😎, what’s going on? 😚🤗😉 Just checking ✔✔ in on you 😁 Appreciate the love and support ❤❤ The wave 🌊 is here 💪🏻 You a wavey 🌊 dude 😂 👌🏽👌🏽anyway, so you already know 💯💯💯 Ain’t no 🚫❌ problem, man, the game 🎤… You 🐻 already know how this game thing goes🤑👊🏽👍🏽 Do your wave nigga👍🏽👌🏽💪🏽 🌊 You got the official wave ©🌊© man Just, just doing you… 😆 Doing you 🙃, doing your wave 🌊🌊 And keep it loopy 🔄, I know you’re going to keep it loopy🔁 man ✌🏻 Shoutout, 📣 just shout you out 📢 Hollering at you man, it’s all love ❤❤❤ I appreciate the… the energy 👻👻🌟 And we here 😈😈😈👯, hit the town 🏪, we do something big 😱😱😱😮 We gonna make a big tsunami 🌊🌊 up in the joint🕯🕯 😂 You already know what it is, ahh 😀 Silver Surfer 🏄🏾🌊 Silver Surfer in the flesh 🏄🏾🌊 Silver surfer in the flesh Max B 🙏🏽👌🏽🐐😎 shoutout to Yeezy 🐻 What’s good 👍🏻👍🏻, I see you 😏 It’s love ❤❤ appreciate it 👍🏻 It’s honor ✊🏻, appreciate it 🌊Ugh, wavey, baby, yeah 🌊💯💯💯💯🌊🌊
Original post by Nandosfood
nap backwards in map. How do you get to Leicester?

Wait...
Leicester backwards is Retseciel

That has 9 letters

Leicester has three E's in its name

9/3 = 3

There are 3 sides to a triangle

Yeezy, Yeezy, what’s good? It’s your boy Max B 🌊🌊🌊 😎, what’s going on? 😚🤗😉 Just checking ✔✔ in on you 😁 Appreciate the love and support ❤❤ The wave 🌊 is here 💪🏻 You a wavey 🌊 dude 😂 👌🏽👌🏽anyway, so you already know 💯💯💯 Ain’t no 🚫❌ problem, man, the game 🎤… You 🐻 already know how this game thing goes🤑👊🏽👍🏽 Do your wave nigga👍🏽👌🏽💪🏽 🌊 You got the official wave ©🌊© man Just, just doing you… 😆 Doing you 🙃, doing your wave 🌊🌊 And keep it loopy 🔄, I know you’re going to keep it loopy🔁 man ✌🏻 Shoutout, 📣 just shout you out 📢 Hollering at you man, it’s all love ❤❤❤ I appreciate the… the energy 👻👻🌟 And we here 😈😈😈👯, hit the town 🏪, we do something big 😱😱😱😮 We gonna make a big tsunami 🌊🌊 up in the joint🕯🕯 😂 You already know what it is, ahh 😀 Silver Surfer 🏄🏾🌊 Silver Surfer in the flesh 🏄🏾🌊 Silver surfer in the flesh Max B 🙏🏽👌🏽🐐😎 shoutout to Yeezy 🐻 What’s good 👍🏻👍🏻, I see you 😏 It’s love ❤❤ appreciate it 👍🏻 It’s honor ✊🏻, appreciate it 🌊Ugh, wavey, baby, yeah 🌊💯💯💯💯🌊🌊

meme appreciation

meme appreciation

Ouiiiiii stromae est le meilleur chanteur. :biggrin: I only really listen to his album "racine caree" though, probs why I haven't heard of most of the songs you like of his

Check them out :wink:
They're from his premier album qui s'appelle "Cheese" (nothing coincidential about its name and my username)

Spoiler

Check them out :wink:
They're from his premier album qui s'appelle "Cheese" (nothing coincidential about its name and my username)

Spoiler

I'll have a listen to Cheese later. :h:

You wanna know a fact? I hate cheese, the food, on its own lol :colone:

Spoiler

I'll have a listen to Cheese later. :h:

You wanna know a fact? I hate cheese, the food, on its own lol :colone:

Spoiler

Lel I don't like cheese that much either XD

Spoiler

Lel I don't like cheese that much either XD

Spoiler

Wow I thought you liked it because of ur name :biggrin:

Spoiler

Wow I thought you liked it because of ur name :biggrin:

Spoiler

Haha nope, common misconception :h:

Spoiler

Haha nope, common misconception :h:

Spoiler

Stromae sure loves brass instruments in his music :tongue: I'll listen to that as well at some point :h:

Are you doing A Level French? :smile:
Stromae sure loves brass instruments in his music :tongue: I'll listen to that as well at some point :h:

Are you doing A Level French? :smile:

:biggrin: I know, can't live without a bit of brass XD Summertime is godly for its use of le sax :wink:
I am, I saw that you are as well!
I just finished doing it AS, started A2 but not sure if I will keep it on due to the other subjects I do :frown:

Quick Reply