The Student Room Group

Have you ever rejected anyone?

Scroll to see replies

Yeah I rejected Oreos in a local grocery store. It was the most difficult and heartbreaking separation. I still remember those Oreos like it was yesterday :hmmm::hmmm:
Yes
Queen Marys and Kingston uni:u:
but it's amazing :emo: I promise...
Reply 23
When I was younger, I'd perhaps do it over text. But now, I always reject people to their face (providing it is a face to face conversation, if we're texting I don't turn up to reject them)....
Yeah. I've taken people's numbers (never give mine out lmao) and don't call back if I do stop to talk

If it was someone I was speaking to for a while, though, then I'd find it so much harder to do :rofl:
Reply 25
Rejected someone?!
Normally I say "Yes please"
:redface:
Yes, and I always absolutely hate doing it.
I have a few times, and it's always been a girl who I was already fairly close friends with at the time, which makes things really awkward... it's never been overly emotional, but it's a horrible position to be in.

In a couple of cases they dealt with it fine and we're still friends, but in one case it went badly and neither of us dealt with it too well, that friendship fell apart pretty quickly :s-smilie:
Original post by tamil fever
Just curious...
How did you reject them.Was it a simple "No" face to face or was it very sad and emotional?

You make many threads...

Yes, a girl came up to me on the bus and said my mate would like your number, I said no as I'm not single. That's a type of rejection I think. :dontknow:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Sorry, I have a boyfriend
she asked me to dance at the disco

but I said 'no'
I have a couple of times. The worst one was when the guy kept trying after I initially rejected him. I realised I wasn't straight to the point, so I told him I didn't like him and he finally got it. 2 years later he still drops hints and ignore him, thankfully he isn't as persistent and he used to be.
(edited 7 years ago)
yeah I have a few times, tried to do it in a nice way though hopefully
Original post by Spock's Socks
Yes I've rejected someone face to face and over text before. Its not nice and are you want to be as gentle as possible but still firm enough so that they definitely know where they stand and that they shouldn't try and hold onto you any more and that they have to move on.

I've been rejected more than I've rejected people though.

Posted from TSR Mobile

If I were you and you were that profile picture I wouldn't be rejecting anyone and taking any chance I could get.
Original post by Anonymous
If I were you and you were that profile picture I wouldn't be rejecting anyone and taking any chance I could get.

Aren't we a little ray of sunshine? Well seeing you don't have the balls to say it as who you really are and chose to go anon instead :h: :laugh:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Aren't we a little ray of sunshine? Well seeing you don't have the balls to say it as who you really are and chose to go anon instead :h: :laugh:

Posted from TSR Mobile

I am not going to let a freaky looking woman, soon to be 50 year old single cat lady know anything about me thank you
I am not going to let a freaky looking woman, soon to be 50 year old single cat lady know anything about me thank you

Lol. I'm actually in a relationship and have been for the past 7 years and I'm engaged to a fellow crazy cat person so things are looking fine for me, thanks :h:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Lol. I'm actually in a relationship and have been for the past 7 years and I'm engaged to a fellow crazy cat person so things are looking fine for me, thanks :h:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Oh good, then divorce him later on to get 50% of everything he owns when you are about 40 years old with someone else's children, its a win win especially with divorce rates being an all time high these days.
Oh good, then divorce him later on to get 50% of everything he owns when you are about 40 years old with someone else's children, its a win win especially with divorce rates being an all time high these days.

I'm assuming you've been rejected recently and that's why you're a touch bitter.

Posted from TSR Mobile

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending