The Student Room Group

My Road to A* everywhere

Scroll to see replies

Original post by mypetpikachu
Oooohhh..nisha 'so nice fire with come backs today ain't she...lol..jk...let's end this war...I solemnly declare the end of war between pikachu and nisha..

Posted from TSR Mobile

LMAO we shall end this war :smile: What's your actual name? Anyways ' so called pikachu' how have your exams been ? What are you plans for the summer ? How many exams do you have left if you do have any ? :h:
Is this a bit much?

I expect any boyfriend of mine to message me in the morning, at lunch time and in the evening. I also expect to call at least once a day - whether that be Skype or just normal calls on the phone. I expect them to meet up with me about once week.. But if that is impossible then I will be lenient.

:colonhash:
Original post by nisha.sri
LMAO we shall end this war :smile: What's your actual name? Anyways ' so called pikachu' how have your exams been ? What are you plans for the summer ? How many exams do you have left if you do have any ? :h:

My actual name is 'insert my name here'...my exams have been going good...my plans for summer is prostitute in training (like I mentioned before)...I've got two papers left..and then free..free as an ogre...ogre in the sky...flying so high...I'm free...

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by ?Hannah
Is this a bit much?

I expect any boyfriend of mine to message me in the morning, at lunch time and in the evening. I also expect to call at least once a day - whether that be Skype or just normal calls on the phone. I expect them to meet up with me about once week.. But if that is impossible then I will be lenient.

:colonhash:

Hahah..sorry I can't meet up to those requirements...I need to sleep...tbh..if I had a boyfriend..I would expect him to let me sleep and not annoy me..and then just text me once and that's about it...lol...it's more or less a boyfriend for a name...lol...

Posted from TSR Mobile
Hahah..sorry I can't meet up to those requirements...I need to sleep...tbh..if I had a boyfriend..I would expect him to let me sleep and not annoy me..and then just text me once and that's about it...lol...it's more or less a boyfriend for a name...lol...

Posted from TSR Mobile

You'd better be meeting up those requirements. :wink: haha :colonhash:
Original post by ?Hannah
You'd better be meeting up those requirements. :wink: haha :colonhash:

Nah fam...I think if I did that to u...you Would decide on altering ur requirements which would end up being similar to mine...lol...

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by jamierogers21
You've all inspired me to do my own Grow Your Grades next year. I'm going to start it as soon as I start my AS Levels and use it as a motivational tool throughout the two years.:tongue:

That's great!! Make sure you let us know what it's called (when you decide) and I'll make sure I am there to se how it goes, seen as you have spent so much time on here helping us lot :smile:

Original post by NiamhM1801
Aw really? I didn't think you did haha - thank you :h:
And we don't mind, we know you're still around even when you're not (that doesn't even make sense but I'll roll with it)
I know! I'm actually so curious now - I'm going to check :biggrin: and yeah we probably do!

I know it was a long time ago! I think all of the late-night posters have got us here tbh (including me sometimes :tongue:), but hey, at least you've got an active thread rather than a dead one!

Oh my god, me and Zoe made our threads an hour apart from each other (literally to the minute!!) how weird is that?? :biggrin:

(Hers was 17/02/2016 at 10:24, mine was 17/02/2016 at 11:24! 😂)

Yeah I do - No problem, I just feel bad when I see how much you contribute on here but I don't return the favour :frown: I just want to make sure you know I am keeping updated with your revision :biggrin:
Wow that's confusing but I know what you mean (I wonder if that is good or bad haha :smile:)

Yeah it probably was the late night posts, as I wake up and find that I have another 8 pages each morning!!! What you lot manage to talk about is beyond me, but I get the impression most of it is about @mypetpikachu and his ice cream :biggrin: jk

And that is SO strange!!! I can't believe it! We created them almost together and we are now talking together. :biggrin:
Nah fam...I think if I did that to u...you Would decide on altering ur requirements which would end up being similar to mine...lol...

Posted from TSR Mobile

Omg, at school I thought I was being clever. I changed 'roadman' to 'bros of da road.'
Being who I am..do u think I'd fit into a private school...considering the way I type is the way I talk...?. Let me know what ur thoughts are on this below...lol..I felt like a youtuber...

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by ?Hannah
Omg, at school I thought I was being clever. I changed 'roadman' to 'bros of da road.'

Firstly..that is sooo related to my quote isn't it...secondly...now that's smart af...Ennit...

Posted from TSR Mobile
Hello all,
I will be making a revision thread soon for my GCSEs. I hope you can all support me on my road to success (well hopefully it will be success!:colondollar:) Love you all! Would hate it if we all fell out of contact after your GCSEs, even though I am the baby of the group:colonhash:.
Being who I am..do u think I'd fit into a private school...considering the way I type is the way I talk...?. Let me know what ur thoughts are on this below...lol..I felt like a youtuber...

Posted from TSR Mobile

You'd be spitting fire at my all girls, number 3 on the league table, Sunday times top private school.
Firstly..that is sooo related to my quote isn't it...secondly...now that's smart af...Ennit...

Posted from TSR Mobile

Didn't think that what you had said was worthy of a direct response. :colonhash:
Lol jokes, just wanted an excuse to use that amazing emoji face thing^.
Honestly, it knows it's stuff, if ya get me. The sass which that face has is just unbelievable.
Original post by ?Hannah
Hello all,
I will be making a revision thread soon for my GCSEs. I hope you can all support me on my road to success (well hopefully it will be success!:colondollar:) Love you all! Would hate it if we all fell out of contact after your GCSEs, even though I am the baby of the group:colonhash:.

Shut up Hannah...lol jk..u sounded like a youtuber there as well...I'll follow u on that...I mean I'd love to...tell me when u make it so I can be the first to post so that I don't enter a thread on like the 160th page..lol...yh same..I really hope we don't all fall out of contact..I'd hate that...I mean it's been sooo long and it's been so much fun on here...lol..i sound like a sadow..

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by ?Hannah
Didn't think that what you had said was worthy of a direct response. :colonhash:
Lol jokes, just wanted an excuse to use that amazing emoji face thing^.
Honestly, it knows it's stuff, if ya get me. The sass which that face has is just unbelievable.

It's acing through life Ennit though...it's just shining out of all of then...like I can see my face through that..lol....

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by brainzistheword
That's great!! Make sure you let us know what it's called (when you decide) and I'll make sure I am there to se how it goes, seen as you have spent so much time on here helping us lot :smile:

I will do, all I know is that the title will need to have a pun and have some relation to maths:biggrin:
Original post by jamierogers21
I will do, all I know is that the title will need to have a pun and have some relation to maths:biggrin:

Hello, you are really sweet and kind by the way. :smile: How have your GCSEs gone? I don't think that i have directly spoken to you on this thread yet... Sorry about that. :colondollar:
Woah..so much just happened..just cuz I went on a little toilet break..jee...lol..jk...

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by NiamhM1801
Hm...I think the messaging is fine, unless they're busy obviously.
I wouldn't be comfortable calling someone every day, however that is purely because I despise talking on the phone. It's perfectly fine to call your significant other daily.
Meeting up regularly is kind of a given...obviously you would want to see your s/o on a regular basis so you can have that kind of contact and stuff that you can't have through messages and calls.

I think the problem here is your 'expectance' of this. It's pretty unrealistic to expect someone to be free all the time to message and call you. Obviously you are a bit part of their life, but they must have other responsibilities. Contact is necessary in a relationship, obviously, but it shouldn't be such a strict requirement I don't think. It's all about balance - you both need to maintain your own separate lives, as well as spend time communicating with each other.

I mean I'm no expert but that's my opinion.

Yes, I do agree with what you have outlined. This is very well versed. Hmm, I guess I phrased it wrong - I wouldn't really 'expect' it, I would just feel quite sad and unwanted if it didn't happen. Which probably isn't the best way to respond to it, but that is how I would truly feel. :colonhash:
Original post by ?Hannah
Hello, you are really sweet and kind by the way. :smile: How have your GCSEs gone? I don't think that i have directly spoken to you on this thread yet... Sorry about that. :colondollar:

Aw thankyou:colondollar: They've gone well, got History on Tuesday and then I'm as free as a bird. How have yours been?

Quick Reply

Latest