The Student Room Group

Radiohead Listening Party in Istanbul Attacked by Islamists

Scroll to see replies

video of the incident

Reply 41
Original post by Greg Jackson
video of the incident

Stupid Backward scum, imposing their filth of a religion on everybody.

And these are the group of people about to join the European union.
This was caused by poverty. We mustn't bring religion into this

Original post by Calmness
Mate Jesus was born to die, he willingly decided to do it, to sacrifice himself for us, so you're not making any sense by complaining how much pain he went through when the whole point of his reincarnation was to die and suffer for humanity.

“Greater love has no one than this, that he lay down his life for his friends” (John 15:13 NIV).

The book can't be divine if Muhammed fabricated verses from it leading to his death, and please save me your dribble, I provided authentic hadith's that shows that Muhammed from the day he took the poisioned Lamb (That killed 2 of his companions) to the day he eventually died, complained about the pain in his aorta, which he eventually died from, and LOL at you saying the Hadith's never explicitly said that's what killed him when you can easily read it and see it for yourself, and if we are using that logic, can you explicitly show me anywhere in the Qur'an where Muhammed said that he's a prophet of allah, if you can't then why should anyone believe that he is?

You just dodged all my points and ignored all the questions I posed to you. Nice one mate. :yy:

Lol sure. "Explicit" evidence that Allah said in the Qur'an: "Muhammad is not the father of any man among you, but he is the messenger of Allah and the Seal of the Prophets; and Allah is ever Aware of all things." (40:73)
(edited 7 years ago)
Reply 44
Original post by champ_mc99
You just dodged all my points and ignored all the questions I posed to you. Nice one mate. :yy:

You made no tangible points nor asked any good questions, you just dribbled around all the hadiths that prove that Muhammed died from the food a Jewish woman cooked for him which he claimed allah wouldn't kill him form.

If only false prophet muhammed knew allah well enough haha.

Lol sure. "Explicit" evidence that Allah said in the Qur'an: "Muhammad is not the father of any man among you, but he is the messenger of Allah and the Seal of the Prophets; and Allah is ever Aware of all things." (40:73)

You also misread what I said because I asked for where MUHAMMED not allah, Muhammed said in the Qur'an that he's the messanger of god, why should i believe he is if muhammed himself never said it. No explicit proof of that
It seems some need a new book to read

I'd suggest a dictionary and start with words like 'tolerance'. They can then move on to forming sentences like 'it's not our business' etc....
Reply 46
Original post by BaconandSauce
It seems some need a new book to read

I'd suggest a dictionary and start with words like 'tolerance'. They can then move on to forming sentences like 'it's not our business' etc....

Well you know how Islamists claim that Qur'an (yes Qu'ran, not The Qu'ran, just Qu'ran) is the perfect and only book for them
So y'all make a big deal out of this and not the fact Jo Cox was killed by a white man himself which is literally the most recent act of terrorism in the UK. Or the other white terrorists who um... Wait they're just labelled as mentally ill so that doesnt count!!!!!
**** this thread.
You made no tangible points nor asked any good questions, you just dribbled around all the hadiths that prove that Muhammed died from the food a Jewish woman cooked for him which he claimed allah wouldn't kill him form.

If only false prophet muhammed knew allah well enough haha.

I think the questions were a bit too much for you and you fear you could end up leaving Christianity. You could at least answer them to prove how bad they were. If you could really prove he did die from poison you would respond to each question and point. Prove they were not good points or questions by counter arguing rather than asserting they were.

You also misread what I said because I asked for where MUHAMMED not allah, Muhammed said in the Qur'an that he's the messanger of god, why should i believe he is if muhammed himself never said it. No explicit proof of that

Lmao. Muhammad (pbuh) doesn't speak in the Qur'an you dumbass. His sayings are in the hadith. Lol, ok you've embarrassed yourself enough.
Reply 49

I think the questions were a bit too much for you and you fear you could end up leaving Christianity. You could at least answer them to prove how bad they were. If you could really prove he did die from poison you would respond to each question and point. Prove they were not good points or questions by counter arguing rather than asserting they were.

LOOOL, Please stop being a complete idiot mate. How does Aisha herself, saying that she hasn't seen the prophet(false prophet) suffering this much since he ate of the lamb at Khybair? Muhammed said that the poison hurt him, Aisha said the poison hurt him, his followers who were carrying his A*ss for about 13 months because he was too stupid to realise that he shouldn't eat of a meal made by a person whose family you just butchered said he was hurt by the lamb, and who says the false prophet muhammed(MHRIH) didn't die from the lamb?

Some ignorant muslim who knows next to nothing about his own book

I wonder who I'll believe here.

And please there's nothing you can tell me that will make me leave Christianity because for starters, you know absolutely nothing about it, just hand picked garbage from Zakir Naik and Shabir ally

Lmao. Muhammad (pbuh) doesn't speak in the Qur'an you dumbass. His sayings are in the hadith. Lol, ok you've embarrassed yourself enough.

Exactly, thanks for admitting that nowhere in the Qur'an does Muhammed himself claim to be the messanger of god, why then should i believe he is since the hadiths according to muslims aren't authentic.
(edited 7 years ago)
LOOOL, Please stop being a complete idiot mate. How does Aisha herself, saying that she hasn't seen the prophet(false prophet) suffering this much since he ate of the lamb at Khybair? Muhammed said that the poison hurt him, Aisha said the poison hurt him, his followers who were carrying his A*ss for about 13 months because he was too stupid to realise that he shouldn't eat of a meal made by a person whose family you just butchered said he was hurt by the lamb, and who says the false prophet muhammed(MHRIH) didn't die from the lamb?

Some ignorant muslim who knows next to nothing about his own book

I wonder who I'll believe here.

Mate if you want to carry on the debate respond to the first response properly - each point. If you're going to ignore everything I said and repeat the same **** (which you obviously are) then I seriously can't be asked. Lol first it's 16 months, now it's 13? Flip a coin and pick one mate.

And please there's nothing you can tell me that will make me leave Christianity because for starters, you know absolutely nothing about it, just hand picked garbage from Zakir Naik and Shabir ally

Lol you still dodged the questions about Christianity. You could have at least told me how they were bad questions by responding to it... Ah well...

Go ahead and respond with "You know nothing about Christianity! Your questions are stupid! I'm not going to answer them (not because I can't but) because I know they're stupid! Raaah!"

Exactly, thanks for admitting that nowhere in the Qur'an does Muhammed himself claim to be the messanger of god, why then should i believe he is since the hadiths according to muslims aren't authentic.

If the Qur'an and hadith say he's a prophet then he's a prophet. The Qur'an was revealed to Muhammad (pbuh). He obviously didn't deny the verse. Ummm... they are authentic. Sahih Bukhari is authentic.
Reply 51
Mate if you want to carry on the debate respond to the first response properly - each point. If you're going to ignore everything I said and repeat the same **** (which you obviously are) then I seriously can't be asked. Lol first it's 16 months, now it's 13? Flip a coin and pick one mate.

Lol you still dodged the questions about Christianity. You could have at least told me how they were bad questions by responding to it... Ah well...

Go ahead and respond with "You know nothing about Christianity! Your questions are stupid! I'm not going to answer them (not because I can't but) because I know they're stupid! Raaah!"

If the Qur'an and hadith say he's a prophet then he's a prophet. The Qur'an was revealed to Muhammad (pbuh). He obviously didn't deny the verse. Ummm... they are authentic. Sahih Bukhari is authentic.

No Jewish or christian scriptures supports that claim that Muhammed is a prophet unfortunately that claim of him being a prophet isn't heavy.

Re ask the questions then and thank you for deflecting the argument of the fact that Muhammed(MHRIH) was killed by the poisoned meal a jewish woman prepared for him, even though he said that allah would never allow it to happen.

If only he knew the god of islam well.

Go on re-ask the questions what are they.
No Jewish or christian scriptures supports that claim that Muhammed is a prophet unfortunately that claim of him being a prophet isn't heavy.

Re ask the questions then and thank you for deflecting the argument of the fact that Muhammed(MHRIH) was killed by the poisoned meal a jewish woman prepared for him, even though he said that allah would never allow it to happen.

If only he knew the god of islam well.

Go on re-ask the questions what are they.

Respond to each point in post 42. The questions are there.
Reply 53

Also, if God is so loving, why did he wait two hundred thousand years of humans being alive to send his son and "save humanity"?

He already saved Humanity through Noah's ark as everyone at the time was filled with corruption, Genesis 6:11

http://biblehub.com/genesis/6-11.htm

The death of Jesus just signifies a new eternal covenant God has with his creation through Christ, for the whole world as it is written in John 3:16, that the only way to reach God the father is through his son Jesus Christ.

http://biblehub.com/john/14-6.htm

This verse doesn't talk about the poison. It says if the prophet fabricated a verse in the Qur'an, he would have been serverely punished.

Which he was because he had to endure the pain of watching his followers die and struggle with the pain in his aorta for over 12 months.

Then it says Muhammad (pbuh) delivered the message rightly. If you read Ibn Kathir, he doesn't even mention the poison incident.

The Hadiths I already provided showed that Muhammed was killed by the poision so Ibn Kathir's commentery here is totally irrelevant.

Where is your evidence he died after 16 months?

16 months was just an approximation as to the time where he took the meal to the time where he eventually died.

And if the woman wanted to see whether he was a false prophet or not why would she pick a poison that takes 16 months to work?

The woman didn't specify the length at which the poision would kill him, the woman actauully said that if he was a true prophet then he would have been informed of the poison within the meal, unfortunately Muhammed is not a prophet which is why he died from the food.

Ibn Sa’d, Volume 2, pp. 251-252—The Apostle of Allah sent for Zaynab Bint al-Harith and said to her: What induced you to do what you have done? She replied: You have done to my people what you have done. You have killed my father, my uncle, and my husband, so I said to myself. If you are a prophet, the foreleg will inform you; and others have said: If you are a king we will get rid of you. The Jewess returned as she had come. He (Ibn Sa’d) said: The Apostle of Allah, may Allah bless him, handed her over to the heirs of Bishr Ibn al-Bara who put her to death.

Sunan Abu Dawud 4449—Umm Bishr said to the Prophet during the sickness of which he DIED: What do you think about your illness, Apostle of Allah? I do not think about the illness of my son except the poisoned sheep of which he had eaten with you at Khaibar. The Prophet said: And I do not think about my illness except that. This is the time when it cut off my aorta.

So those are the questions you were yammering on about?

Looks like simplistic questions which I have answered to the best of my ability, It's just funny how you need me a non muslim to educate you about your own religion and provide you with sources from your hadiths about your prophet.

How sad and embarrassing.
(edited 7 years ago)
He already saved Humanity through Noah's ark as everyone at the time was filled with corruption, Genesis 6:11

http://biblehub.com/genesis/6-11.htm

The death of Jesus just signifies a new eternal covenant God has with his creation through Christ, for the whole world as it is written in John 3:16, that the only way to reach God the father is through his son Jesus Christ.

http://biblehub.com/john/14-6.htm

What about the people in between Noah's ark and Jesus Christ (which is hundreds of thousands of years of people)? Did they have to suffer corrupt lives since they didn't have any savior like Jesus? Are they going heaven or hell?

Why is it right to believe in an original sin? It isn't our fault that Adam and Eve stole the apple but all of mankind is sinned for it?

Which he was because he had to endure the pain of watching his followers die and struggle with the pain in his aorta for over 12 months.

The Hadiths I already provided showed that Muhammed was killed by the poision so Ibn Kathir's commentery here is totally irrelevant.

The Ayat was revealed much BEFORE he was poisoned. So what does the ayat prove? If the ayat says he would be severely punished and then if he is severely punished, does that mean this ayat was divine since it predicted his death?

Ibn Kathir would have used the hadiths about the poisoning if he thought the verse was talking about it (which it isn't).

16 months was just an approximation as to the time where he took the meal to the time where he eventually died.

How did you make the approximation? I heard it was longer but go ahead, show your evidence.

The woman didn't specify the length at which the poision would kill him, the woman actauully said that if he was a true prophet then he would have been informed of the poison within the meal, unfortunately Muhammed is not a prophet which is why he died from the food.

But why wouldn't she use a very lethal poison to kill him so she can make sure the poison did kill him?

Ibn Sa’d, Volume 2, pp. 251-252—The Apostle of Allah sent for Zaynab Bint al-Harith and said to her: What induced you to do what you have done? She replied: You have done to my people what you have done. You have killed my father, my uncle, and my husband, so I said to myself. If you are a prophet, the foreleg will inform you; and others have said: If you are a king we will get rid of you. The Jewess returned as she had come. He (Ibn Sa’d) said: The Apostle of Allah, may Allah bless him, handed her over to the heirs of Bishr Ibn al-Bara who put her to death.

Earlier you qouted a hadith where the prophet did not kill her which was from Bukhari (an authentic source). This quote is saying he did kill her. Ibn Sa'ad isn't authentic. So you would be contradicting yourself too.

Sunan Abu Dawud 4449—Umm Bishr said to the Prophet during the sickness of which he DIED: What do you think about your illness, Apostle of Allah? I do not think about the illness of my son except the poisoned sheep of which he had eaten with you at Khaibar. The Prophet said: And I do not think about my illness except that. This is the time when it cut off my aorta.

I've already told you this. When the prophet was nearing death, he had a sudden fever. The pain grew so strong that he could he could feel the trace of poison from that time. If the poison had killed him, it would have gradually got worse and worse and then killed him rather than his fever being sudden. How did have the strength to make the final pilgrimage or throw the idols outside the Ka'bah?
Reply 55
What about the people in between Noah's ark and Jesus Christ (which is hundreds of thousands of years of people)? Did they have to suffer corrupt lives since they didn't have any savior like Jesus? Are they going heaven or hell?

Nope they aren't going to hell because the ones that followed the laws and kept the commandments were still seen as holy children of God and the new convenant was only established through the Birth of Jesus Christ.

Why is it right to believe in an original sin? It isn't our fault that Adam and Eve stole the apple but all of mankind is sinned for it?

Because it's revealed the human nature of disobedience in Man, which is why God punished both Adam and eve and every other man or woman created because God gave us free will as humans and we abused it as humans, so we have to face the wrath of God through it.

The Ayat was revealed much BEFORE he was poisoned. So what does the ayat prove? If the ayat says he would be severely punished and then if he is severely punished, does that mean this ayat was divine since it predicted his death?
The divinity of the Qur'an is not what is questioned here, the thing questioned here is that what are the chances of Muhammed dying the exact way allah said he would kill him if he fabricated any verses, at the end of the day we can say that it was infact allah that killed muhammed if we are being honest and logical.

Ibn Kathir would have used the hadiths about the poisoning if he thought the verse was talking about it (which it isn't).

Pure speculation that one there is.

How did you make the approximation? I heard it was longer but go ahead, show your evidence.

Well that's what my sources told me, that he died no longer than 2 years from eating that meal.

But why wouldn't she use a very lethal poison to kill him so she can make sure the poison did kill him?

The Hadith's I already showed you showed that the poison actually killed some of his followers because he saw Muhammed eating it as well and then took some himself.

Sunan Abu Dawud 4498—A Jewess presented [Muhammad] at Khaibar a roasted sheep which she had poisoned. The Apostle of Allah ate of it and the people also ate. He then said: Lift your hands (from eating), for it has informed me that it is poisoned. Bishr b. al-Bara b. Ma’rur al-Ansari died.

Earlier you qouted a hadith where the prophet did not kill her which was from Bukhari (an authentic source). This quote is saying he did kill her. Ibn Sa'ad isn't authentic. So you would be contradicting yourself too.

Ibn Sa'ad is authentic, Sunun Abu dawud also narrates the same thing. Would you say Sunan as well is unreliable?

Sunan Abu Dawud 4498—A Jewess presented [Muhammad] at Khaibar a roasted sheep which she had poisoned. The Apostle of Allah ate of it and the people also ate. He then said: Lift your hands (from eating), for it has informed me that it is poisoned. Bishr b. al-Bara b. Ma’rur al-Ansari died. So he (the Prophet) sent for the Jewess (and said to her): What motivated you to do the work you have done? She said: If you were a prophet, it would not harm you; but if you were a king, I would rid the people of you. The Apostle of Allah then ordered regarding her and she was killed. He then said about the pain of which he died: I continued to feel pain from the morsel which I had eaten at Khaibar. This is the time when it has cut off my aorta.

I've already told you this. When the prophet was nearing death, he had a sudden fever. The pain grew so strong that he could he could feel the trace of poison from that time. If the poison had killed him, it would have gradually got worse and worse and then killed him rather than his fever being sudden. How did have the strength to make the final pilgrimage or throw the idols outside the Ka'bah?

It was a gradual thing, the Pain was excruciating but he was still able to move around with the help of his followers, the Hadith's i produced said that it was the lamb that Killed him, and where is your own Hadith reference that it was a fever that killed false prophet muhammed, the guy too stupid to realise that you shouldn't eat a meal prepared by someone who you just murdered their family.

Here is a Reference from Sahih Bukari that I can't stress anymore which clearly states that he did infact Die from the lamb

Sahih al-Bukhari 4428The Prophet in his ailment in which he DIED, used to say, “O Aishah! I still feel the pain caused by the food I ate at Khaibar, and at this time, I feel as if my aorta is being cut from that poison.”
Nope they aren't going to hell because the ones that followed the laws and kept the commandments were still seen as holy children of God and the new convenant was only established through the Birth of Jesus Christ.

What commandments, after Moses (let's not forget the harsh laws of the OT which Christians love saying it doesn't apply today but was applied before- bit unfair)? What about those before Moses then? Did they suffer corrupt lives?

Because it's revealed the human nature of disobedience in Man, which is why God punished both Adam and eve and every other man or woman created because God gave us free will as humans and we abused it as humans, so we have to face the wrath of God through it.

Is that why you call the pain of child labour "punishment"?

The divinity of the Qur'an is not what is questioned here, the thing questioned here is that what are the chances of Muhammed dying the exact way allah said he would kill him if he fabricated any verses, at the end of the day we can say that it was infact allah that killed muhammed if we are being honest and logical.

If that is what you are saying, that Muhammad (pbuh) died exactly the way Allah said he would, then this ayat must be divine?

Pure speculation that one there is.

Read the commentary. Ibn Kathir said Muhammad would be punished if the Qur'an had been altered and then he goes on to say he wasn't punished.

Well that's what my sources told me, that he died no longer than 2 years from eating that meal.

16 months*
Where's the evidence then?

The Hadith's I already showed you showed that the poison actually killed some of his followers because he saw Muhammed eating it as well and then took some himself.

Sunan Abu Dawud 4498—A Jewess presented [Muhammad] at Khaibar a roasted sheep which she had poisoned. The Apostle of Allah ate of it and the people also ate. He then said: Lift your hands (from eating), for it has informed me that it is poisoned. Bishr b. al-Bara b. Ma’rur al-Ansari died.

Ok if it was strong enough to kill his followers why did it not kill him?

Ibn Sa'ad is authentic, Sunun Abu dawud also narrates the same thing. Would you say Sunan as well is unreliable?

Sunan Abu Dawud 4498—A Jewess presented [Muhammad] at Khaibar a roasted sheep which she had poisoned. The Apostle of Allah ate of it and the people also ate. He then said: Lift your hands (from eating), for it has informed me that it is poisoned. Bishr b. al-Bara b. Ma’rur al-Ansari died. So he (the Prophet) sent for the Jewess (and said to her): What motivated you to do the work you have done? She said: If you were a prophet, it would not harm you; but if you were a king, I would rid the people of you. The Apostle of Allah then ordered regarding her and she was killed. He then said about the pain of which he died: I continued to feel pain from the morsel which I had eaten at Khaibar. This is the time when it has cut off my aorta.

Bukhari is more authentic than Ibn Sa'ad and Abu Dawud. He definately didn't kill her. But anyway, whether he killed her or not, how does this prove your point?

It was a gradual thing, the Pain was excruciating but he was still able to move around with the help of his followers, the Hadith's i produced said that it was the lamb that Killed him, and where is your own Hadith reference that it was a fever that killed false prophet muhammed, the guy too stupid to realise that you shouldn't eat a meal prepared by someone who you just murdered their family.

Here is a Reference from Sahih Bukari that I can't stress anymore which clearly states that he did infact Die from the lamb

Sahih al-Bukhari 4428The Prophet in his ailment in which he DIED, used to say, “O Aishah! I still feel the pain caused by the food I ate at Khaibar, and at this time, I feel as if my aorta is being cut from that poison.”

We have to agree to disagree then. He felt the pain of the poison in times of fear such as the hadith you posted. It was definitely a sudden fever.

Hadith - Bukhari 7:564

I visited Allah's Apostle while he was suffering from a high fever. I touched him with my hand and said, "O Allah's Apostle! You have a high fever." Allah's Apostle said, "Yes, I have as much fever as two men of you have." I said, "Is it because you will get a double reward?" Allah's Apostle said, "Yes, no Muslim is afflicted with harm because of sickness or some other inconvenience, but that Allah will remove his sins for him as a tree sheds its leaves."

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Muhammad#Death_and_tomb
Reply 57
What commandments, after Moses (let's not forget the harsh laws of the OT which Christians love saying it doesn't apply today but was applied before- bit unfair)? What about those before Moses then? Did they suffer corrupt lives?

If you understood Christian and Jewish theology you would understand that the actual commandments, not the Ten commandments which are eternal (Read Psalm 111:7-8) were made specifically at a time when the people around the Israelites, the Babylonians, Egyptians, etc were corrupt and committing all sorts of nonsense and the laws he laid down specifically for the Jews for a specific point in time, not eternal, just to distinguish the Jews for the children of the devil, read Malachi 4:4
which we as Christians are no longer under. Read Galatians 3:10-13 and Galatians 5:10-18

Is that why you call the pain of child labour "punishment"?

Yes, that pain was a result of God's judgment on Eve which was caused by her disobedience.

If that is what you are saying, that Muhammad (pbuh) died exactly the way Allah said he would, then this ayat must be divine?

How can you use Muhammed(MHRIH) inventing verses and dying the way allah said he would if he did as a reason it's divine?

1 contradiction + 1 fact =/= Truth.

1 fact + Another fact =/= Truth

It's not about the Qur'an being divine, it's just a strange, strange coincidence.

Read the commentary. Ibn Kathir said Muhammad would be punished if the Qur'an had been altered and then he goes on to say he wasn't punished.

Forget about Ibn Kathir for a second. The commentary is irrelevant.

16 months*
Where's the evidence then?

A strong Christian theologian, I'm not going to put down his name before you claim he's a racist liar like all you muslims do.

Ok if it was strong enough to kill his followers why did it not kill him?

Well who knows? Maybe all the money he pilfered from other tribes allowed him to buy fruits that improved his immune system, the fact that other followers of Muhammed died because they trusted that nothing the false prophet will eat can kill them, oh how wrong they were.

Bukhari is more authentic than Ibn Sa'ad and Abu Dawud. He definately didn't kill her. But anyway, whether he killed her or not, how does this prove your point?

You were the one that brought up if he killed her or not, not me. I have no business with what he did to the woman afterwards. Knowing False prophet muhammed he probably raped her first, then ordered her to die, but that's irrelevant.

We have to agree to disagree then. He felt the pain of the poison in times of fear such as the hadith you posted. It was definitely a sudden fever.

Hadith - Bukhari 7:564

I visited Allah's Apostle while he was suffering from a high fever. I touched him with my hand and said, "O Allah's Apostle! You have a high fever." Allah's Apostle said, "Yes, I have as much fever as two men of you have." I said, "Is it because you will get a double reward?" Allah's Apostle said, "Yes, no Muslim is afflicted with harm because of sickness or some other inconvenience, but that Allah will remove his sins for him as a tree sheds its leaves."

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Muhammad#Death_and_tomb

So where does it say that Muhammed died from a sudden fever in that article, compared to how I showed you a hadith from Bukari where it was narrated that he died from the aliment of the lamb?
(edited 7 years ago)
If you understood Christian and Jewish theology you would understand that the actual commandments, not the Ten commandments which are eternal (Read Psalm 111:7-8) were made specifically at a time when the people around the Israelites, the Babylonians, Egyptians, etc were corrupt and committing all sorts of nonsense and the laws he laid down specifically for the Jews for a specific point in time, not eternal, just to distinguish the Jews for the children of the devil, read Malachi 4:4
which we as Christians are no longer under. Read Galatians 3:10-13 and Galatians 5:10-18

The Egyptions and all were around 3000 BC whilst the human race is over 100,000 years old. Between Noah and the OT, these people had no savior.

Yes, that pain was a result of God's judgment on Eve which was caused by her disobedience.

Kinda messed how every woman has to go through this "punishment" though.

How can you use Muhammed(MHRIH) inventing verses and dying the way allah said he would if he did as a reason it's divine?

1 contradiction + 1 fact =/= Truth.

1 fact + Another fact =/= Truth

It's not about the Qur'an being divine, it's just a strange, strange coincidence.

I wasn't. I was just saying you're walking on a dodgy slope. Don't see the point of you pointing out "strange coincidence".

Forget about Ibn Kathir for a second. The commentary is irrelevant.

No because usage of the verse fails since it's clearly not about the poison.

A strong Christian theologian, I'm not going to put down his name before you claim he's a racist liar like all you muslims do.

Lol David Wood?
The battle of Khaybar took place (where the Jewish woman was from) in the year 628 whilst the prophet died in 632. 4 year difference.

Well who knows? Maybe all the money he pilfered from other tribes allowed him to buy fruits that improved his immune system, the fact that other followers of Muhammed died because they trusted that nothing the false prophet will eat can kill them, oh how wrong they were.

Lol "fruits" that kept him going for 16 months (really four years). Pointless speculation mate.

You were the one that brought up if he killed her or not, not me. I have no business with what he did to the woman afterwards. Knowing False prophet muhammed he probably raped her first, then ordered her to die, but that's irrelevant.

I was pointing out the unreliability of the quote you originally posted. With all these insults I'm wondering whether you really are a follower of Jesus. Does "Love thy neighbour" and "Forgive your enemies" mean nothing to you? Lol. Keep it up.

So where does it say that Muhammed died from a sudden fever in that article, compared to how I showed you a hadith from Bukari where it was narrated that he died from the aliment of the lamb?

I'm surprised you missed it:
"A few months after the farewell pilgrimage, Muhammad fell ill and suffered for several days with fever, head pain, and weakness.[190] He died on Monday, 8 June 632..."
Radiohead should go away. Overrated.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending