The Student Room Group

My Road to A* everywhere

Scroll to see replies

Original post by ?Hannah
You all make me so happy! It's rare for me to find such great friends!

You know when you said you were in a 'thing'. Was that true ? Cos damn....
Haha..yh...mostly me though...so sorry Zoe...

🏹🍆Never under estimate the power of a common pikachu🍆🏹
Original post by ?Hannah

Aww you make me happy too - I'm so glad to call you all friends :h:
Original post by ?Hannah

Aww...same here...Ive always been a loner and then I find u amazing people,,,

Original post by MR.ANONYMOUS 786
Facts about me:

I have high cheekbones.
I skateboard
I listen to old school music:

The Cure
The Smiths
Joy Division
New Order
Echo and The Bunnymen
Motley Crue
Skid Row
Kiss
Cinderella
Winger
Def Leppard
Guns N Roses

and a lot more epic bands.

I love classic cars and my first love was Perspehone ( 1956 Porsche 356 Speedster ) after I watched Doc Hollywood

It is my dream to enter the world of politics by studying PPE at Oxford... at any cost.

I would like to build a kit car one day. Its called The Nova.

I can beat most people in snooker and pool. I play nearly every sport but dont like watching sport because I find it boring.

Yh..I figured u do listen to a lot of old school music...and I figured ur love for cars...and I figured ur dream of going to Oxford...and I didn't figure out the rest...

Original post by ?Hannah
I know... What should we do?

Create a new thread and then start posting..although I'm pretty sure..if we ask Zoe..she wouldn't mind us continuously talking about crap that's not even related to the title of the thread...

Original post by ?Hannah
I know... What should we do?

I don't know. I reckon we wait until the morning and then see what Zoe says - it is her thread after all. I just always feel like my random, non-revision related stuff aren't welcome here as its a revision based thread. That's why I was so reluctant to even start posting what I'd done everyday on here, as it wasn't my thread so I didn't want to take anything away from Zoe.
In the end I gave in because I saw all you guys talking and stuff and, as i'd watched the thread since literally day one, I didn't want to feel left out. But it's haunted me since.
Original post by ?Hannah
I don't want to upset anyone. I mean Zoe hardly posts anymore.

It won't upset anyone..?? Well we'll ask her...it's the right way forward to life...
Oh..I made a new goal in life today...I'm gonna be a mature 15 year old now...

Original post by ?Hannah
I don't want to upset anyone. I mean Zoe hardly posts anymore.

Exactly. And when she does, they're often buried in all of our random posts when this is a pretty serious thread 😞
Original post by mypetpikachu
It won't upset anyone..?? Well we'll ask her...it's the right way forward to life...
Oh..I made a new goal in life today...I'm gonna be a mature 15 year old now...

What's your goal?
Original post by NiamhM1801
I don't know. I reckon we wait until the morning and then see what Zoe says - it is her thread after all. I just always feel like my random, non-revision related stuff aren't welcome here as its a revision based thread. That's why I was so reluctant to even start posting what I'd done everyday on here, as it wasn't my thread so I didn't want to take anything away from Zoe.
In the end I gave in because I saw all you guys talking and stuff and, as i'd watched the thread since literally day one, I didn't want to feel left out. But it's haunted me since.

No it's fine...u shouldn't feel soo bad...at least not as much as I should...I've scarred it the post...

What's your goal?

I'm gonna be a mature 15 year old from now on...

Exactly. And when she does, they're often buried in all of our random posts when this is a pretty serious thread 😞

Haha yh....but u can't be serious alla time...

Original post by ?Hannah
I think that we all just got on really well and then the ethos of the thread kind of died. If Zoe decides to create an A level revision thread, then I don't think we should talk about non-revision related topics on it. As, it's her thread which should be marking her progress. Do you guys have iPhones? I'm just trying to think about where we could all talk together - without disturbing a revision thread. Obviously we cannot 'descar' the thread now. But I do feel kind of bad. Yeah, I was reluctant as well Niamh.

No..I don't hv a phone..parents don't allow it...I can be on fb or we can just stick to tsr...create a chat room...

Original post by ?Hannah
When do you u turn 16?

25th August...pretty young huh..?

Original post by ?Hannah
They don't allow you to have a phone?! Why?

Hmm...they just think it's a big distraction and all..pretty stupid thoughts..don't get them...

Original post by ?Hannah
Ah, I see.
I'm a pretty independent person tbh.
I am very mature for my age and so I almost feel like an adult inside?

Hmm..I'm not that independent yet..nor am I that mature tbh...well that's what my parents say...dunno what I'm gonna do when I go to ncs...lol...

Original post by ?Hannah
I think that we all just got on really well and then the ethos of the thread kind of died. If Zoe decides to create an A level revision thread, then I don't think we should talk about non-revision related topics on it. As, it's her thread which should be marking her progress. Do you guys have iPhones? I'm just trying to think about where we could all talk together - without disturbing a revision thread. Obviously we cannot 'descar' the thread now. But I do feel kind of bad. Yeah, I was reluctant as well Niamh.

Yeah - I feel like it's just a result of us all becoming friends and it's the place we kind of congregate. Definitely - these types of thread should be saved for revision related topics only, as an easy way to watch someone's journey through whatever stage of their education they're at. I have an iPhone, yeah - we should definitely find another place to talk about random stuff than here. Wherever works really. No, we can't reverse what we've done but we can stop it from getting worse. It might be a bit of a shock not seeing all of our posts here, but we'll still be watching the thread so will actually see what Zoe's been up to for a change :smile:
Original post by mypetpikachu
25th August...pretty young huh..?

Your birthday is on results day 😱😱😱
Yeah - I feel like it's just a result of us all becoming friends and it's the place we kind of congregate. Definitely - these types of thread should be saved for revision related topics only, as an easy way to watch someone's journey through whatever stage of their education they're at. I have an iPhone, yeah - we should definitely find another place to talk about random stuff than here. Wherever works really. No, we can't reverse what we've done but we can stop it from getting worse. It might be a bit of a shock not seeing all of our posts here, but we'll still be watching the thread so will actually see what Zoe's been up to for a change :smile:

Your birthday is on results day 😱😱😱

Hmmm
Yh...FYI...I share a birthday with my brother..I was born on his first bday...lol...

Original post by ?Hannah
Yes, i completely agree. May you create a thread for us to congregate on? Many people on this thread may not have Facebook or any other means of communicating with us. So, I think creating a new thread on the student room is our best bet, may you create a new thread and tag us in it? Thank-you.

Yup..that's a gr8 way forward to life...lol...we say that we shouldn't be scarring the thread..yet we are continuously posting to discuss how we shouldn't..haha..lol...

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending