The Student Room Group

Girls with mostly MALE mates or guys with mostly FEMALE ones..

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Anonymous
Cos I got special plans for us if you with it

excuse me :lolwut:
Reply 21
Most of my friends are girls. Don't really see anything weird about it.

Cos I got special plans for us if you with it

Smooth :laugh:
Original post by NewcastleFresher
why? :redface:

I didnt date a girl cause she had loads of guy friends, shed slept with some tho

I just don't.

Like I know he had those female friends before but at school he mostly hangs out with guy friends in some room which is fine like everyone has female friends i don't care about that, but then he goes round to their houses like him and just the 4 of them girls and him?? having some movie night or what not like tf lol and they were planning a sleepover .... it's just kinda gay being the only guy amongst them. I don't like intimacy like that or one of the girls drew little tattoo designs on all of their arms including his.

Spoiler

If he slept with them I wouldn't have liked him to begin with because that's just not my type ygm...
Attachment not found
Not sure what opinions can be had on this - friends are friends. Gender is irrelevant.

/thread.

I just don't.

Like I know he had those female friends before but at school he mostly hangs out with guy friends in some room which is fine like everyone has female friends i don't care about that, but then he goes round to their houses like him and just the 4 of them girls and him?? having some movie night or what not like tf lol and they were planning a sleepover .... it's just kinda gay being the only guy amongst them. I don't like intimacy like that or one of the girls drew little tattoo designs on all of their arms including his.

Spoiler

If he slept with them I wouldn't have liked him to begin with because that's just not my type ygm...

"a bit gay" - what is this, the playground?
(edited 7 years ago)
Original post by ivybridge

I know it sounds weird can't help it but that's literally what my sexual response was... idk why.
Not sure what opinions can be had on this - friends are friends. Gender is irrelevant.

/thread.

It's difficult to chose which one to rep, pls amalgamate them so I don't have to chose :tongue:
Original post by fatima1998

fatima I had a dream we were making love on the beach. Not anything dirty. Just a little kisses here and there. If you dont wanna believe then dont.
Don't think anything of em. Not my business ini.

oh god ...lol
Original post by Zargabaath
It's difficult to chose which one to rep, pls amalgamate them so I don't have to chose :tongue:

All done :colondollar:
All done :colondollar:

That would've been so awkward if I got PRSOM :rofl:
fatima I had a dream we were making love on the beach. Not anything dirty. Just a little kisses here and there. If you dont wanna believe then dont.

:lolwut: :lolwut: :lolwut: :lolwut: :lolwut: :lolwut: :lolwut: :lolwut: :lolwut: :lolwut: :lolwut: :lolwut: :lolwut: :lolwut: :lolwut: :lolwut: :lolwut: :lolwut: :lolwut: :lolwut: :lolwut: :lolwut: :lolwut: :lolwut: :lolwut: :lolwut: :lolwut: :lolwut: :lolwut: :lolwut: :lolwut: :lolwut: :lolwut: :lolwut: :lolwut: :lolwut: :lolwut: :lolwut: :lolwut:
whats wrong with you mate :lolwut: you are posting anonymously, doesnt help me does it :rolleyes:

OMFG soooooooo ded :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:
I just don't.

Spoiler

thats weird lol

Yea you cant ask them to stop hanging out after u start dating..

I think i know who it is :teehee:

Spoiler

Original post by toonervoustotalk
I think i know who it is :teehee:

Spoiler

ohh :rofl: but he had a crush on @Eternalflames :mmm:
ohh :rofl: but he had a crush on @Eternalflames :mmm:

Haha
I guess he has moved on:tongue: and changed his username from ftsoft2 to the current one :toofunny:
since coming to uni ive noticed that i get very close to women and have become far closer to women than men but im not at all effeminate or anything. I've lost my female friends a lot because im too controversial and stuff thoiugh.
Original post by toonervoustotalk
Haha
I guess he has moved on:tongue: and changed his username from ftsoft2 to the current one :toofunny:

:lol: yeah she told me about it :innocent: but why would he post anon :hmmmm: too scared to lemme know :u:
after 2 days, he will do the exact thing to someone else :facepalm:

Wtf,you always seem to attract all the creeps.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending