The Student Room Group

Poll: Edexcel M2 17th June 2016 (UK Paper)

Scroll to see replies

Reply 80
Original post by nimesh007
ur sayng for ial o gce paper

Uk one
Reply 81
Original post by edothero
A tad bit higher than June 2013.
Quite a bit higher than June 2013 R

67 for A* and 73 full ums?
Reply 82
Original post by target21859

I hope so, I thought the paper was slightly harder than the majority of past papers so that's not a bad shout
Original post by target21859

74 for full
67 for 90 sounds good
I'm gonna say 58 for an A.
And 65 for A*.
Same as June 13. We had a harder impulse question and June 13 had a harder centre of mass but from what I can remember everything else was on par.
can anyone say me some predictions about the grade boundaries, of m2 international paper
I got most of the question right I think. But for the non uniform rod question I had no idea what to do and just ended up getting an unrealistic answer. For the lamina question ii think I could've got the coordinates for either of the shapes wrong which could've changed my final answer? Also for the first question I could displacement of -11 therefore distance of 11 is that right.
Original post by ombtom
Are you sure the impulse was a vector? If so I'm very confused :biggrin:

Didnt you had to work out the value for c which I got 10/3
Original post by pineneedles
Can anyone give me feedback on my marks so far?
So last year I got 236 UMS, but I retook M1 because I got A,A,C. I'm happy with how M1 went, so I'm going to assume that I got the average of my UMS for C1 and C2 so 83 UMS. This would make my total AS UMS 252.
This exam went awfully, I mean, I tried my best and I felt like I knew what to do for all the questions but it seems that I got most of the answers wrong. So worst case scenario, how likely is it that I'll be able to get an A, and what UMS am I looking at for C2 and C3?

Posted from TSR Mobile

Did you do M2 for core maths? If so, what did you get for the rest of the units
Original post by ombtom
Are you sure the impulse was a vector? If so I'm very confused :biggrin:

Original post by fpmaniac
Didnt you had to work out the value for c which I got 10/3

The impulse was given as |I| = 2√10
Did people get approximately 2.5 m for d (non-uniform rod question)?
Original post by Simple Harmonic
Did people get approximately 2.5 m for d (non-uniform rod question)?

I believe it was 2.56
Original post by fpmaniac
Did you do M2 for core maths? If so, what did you get for the rest of the units

No, last year I did C1, C2, and M1 last year, this year I'm taking C3, C4, and M2. I retook M1 also. I made a thread about this and got answers :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Not even 1 show that question?! Really harsh. Think i lost one mark, because i wrote d=66/169 instead of 169/66

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending