The Student Room Group

My Road to A* everywhere

Scroll to see replies

Original post by nisha.sri
Lol I've heard of that movie hasn't it got Deepika ?

Yes it does have have Deepika and Sharukh:smile: Lol:smile:
Hey guys I have just seen all your posts about me thinking your non-revision posts aren't welcome. That definitely wasn't the case and I don't want you to fee bad about it. Reading them made me feel good that it had brought all of you together and we made revision more fun. Posting on here was your down time and for some of you, your procrastination :biggrin: so in no ways am I annoyed about it.

As for me not posting in ages, it has nothing to do with you guys posting, I have just been extremely busy and this has sort of taken a back seat (hopefully not for much longer).

I really don't want anyone feeling bad, because there is nothing to feel bad about :smile:
(edited 7 years ago)
Original post by brainzistheword
Hey guys I have just seen all your posts about me thinking your non-revision posts aren't welcome. That definitely wasn't the case and I don't want you to fee bad about it. Reading them made me feel good that it had brought all of you together and we made revision more fun. Posting on here was your down time and for some of you, your procrastination :biggrin: so in no ways am I annoyed about it.

As for me not posting in ages, it has nothing to do with you guys posting, I have just been extremely busy and this has sort of taken a back seat (hopefully not for much longer).

I really don't want anyone feeling bad, because there is nothing to feel bad about :smile:

So...I don't hv to remove my posts...??

🏹🍆Never under estimate the power of a common pikachu🍆🏹
Original post by mypetpikachu
So...I don't hv to remove my posts...??

Not if you really don't want to - I was just thinking that it would be easier for new people on the thread to see my updates if there were less pages but it's entirely up to you :smile: I don't want to sound unreasonable or anything :smile:
Not if you really don't want to - I was just thinking that it would be easier for new people on the thread to see my updates if there were less pages but it's entirely up to you :smile: I don't want to sound unreasonable or anything :smile:

Oh no..I get it...I probably shouldnt hv posted that much..sorry...it's gonna take a while though...but I'm doing it...

Oh no..I get it...I probably shouldnt hv posted that much..sorry...it's gonna take a while though...but I'm doing it...

Ah no don't apologise (I feel bad now) even if it is just a few that will help - thank you :smile:
Ah no don't apologise (I feel bad now) even if it is just a few that will help - thank you :smile:

Oh no..don't feel bad,..it's not ur fault...
Original post by ?Hannah
hello, I will be deleting my non-revision related posts also. I think that you have the power to delete posts also - as you are the thread starter.

Aw...please tell me that exists...

Oh no..don't feel bad,..it's not ur fault...

:redface:

Original post by ?Hannah
hello, I will be deleting my non-revision related posts also. I think that you have the power to delete posts also - as you are the thread starter.

Hi Hannah, thank you!! I really appreciate it but I don't want you to feel bad :smile:
Original post by ?Hannah

Aw...please tell me that exists...

Is it possible for me to delete posts? I don't know how but if you could tell me I would be grateful :smile:
Is it possible for me to delete posts? I don't know how but if you could tell me I would be grateful :smile:

Just report us all...lol..jk..don't...

Just report us all...lol..jk..don't...

Haha lol I could never do that to such good people :smile:
Haha lol I could never do that to such good people :smile:

Aww.thx...

Seen as I have a few spare minutes I may as well update all the lovely people who have been following my thread:
UPDATE

Before the Chemistry I have completed every past paper I could find (around 9 I think)

I'd also gone through the revision guide for Chemistry

And also made diagrams and notes for my wall (which I am about to swap for Physics ones :smile:)

Only one exam left to go now - how about you guys?
Seen as I have a few spare minutes I may as well update all the lovely people who have been following my thread:
UPDATE

Before the Chemistry I have completed every past paper I could find (around 9 I think)

And also made diagrams and notes for my wall (which I am about to swap for Physics ones :smile:)

Well done :smile:
Which exam did you have and how did it go?
I've only got 3 left now, today's two went well - biology could've been a lot better but further maths was great :biggrin:
UPDATE

Well done...👏👏I've only got one left to do as well now..just the second paper for further maths on Friday...and then I'll be free...yayyy...

(edited 7 years ago)
Original post by NiamhM1801
I've only got 3 left now, today's two went well - biology could've been a lot better but further maths was great :biggrin:

Thank you :smile:
I had Chemistry and I think it went better than the first one, but I'm one of very few who feel ike this
Wow two today and 3 left is still quite a few. I bet you've done well in Biology and glad to hear about FM :smile:

Well done...👏👏I've only got one left to do as well now..just the second paper for further maths on Friday...and then I'll be free...yayyy...

Thank you - yay one and then it's over :smile: Good luck for it :biggrin:
Thank you :smile:
I had Chemistry and I think it went better than the first one, but I'm one of very few who feel ike this
Wow two today and 3 left is still quite a few. I bet you've done well in Biology and glad to hear about FM :smile:

Thank you - yay one and then it's over :smile: Good luck for it :biggrin:

Thx...same to u...

Original post by NiamhM1801

Have you checked what you got on the unofficial mark scheme for AQA Level 2 Further Maths? What do you think your mark is?
Original post by Redcoats
Have you checked what you got on the unofficial mark scheme for AQA Level 2 Further Maths? What do you think your mark is?

Not yet - where can I find it? I hope I got at least 55, as paper 2 is by far my stronger one and I should be able to get 95+ on it.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending