The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

I'm male and I shave my pubes just cos it's neater imo. Tbh it's up to whoever has the pubes to decide whether to to do it or not. Your body your rules, amirite :biggrin:
I'm female, 18 and have been with guys with various pubic hair lengths.

Look, I won't lie, I don't enjoy diving my face into a jungle of hair. In that moment, I don't want to floss my teeth with pubes, I want to give head. It's not difficult to keep things trimmed and neat. I see it as part of basic hygiene - just like cutting your toenails and washing your hair. You want to shave/wax? Awesome, you do you. You don't wan't to shave? That's cool, just make sure things are trimmed and neat. It's a polite thing to do if you're wanting intimate contact with someone, especially oral sex. I have no issue with pubic hair but I see it as another part of your body which needs taking care of, especially if you're wanting to be intimate with someone else.
I'd expect fully shaven at a minimum, just like I'd be

Original post by alterskye
...I don't want to floss my teeth with pubes...

You'd be surprised how many guys make zero effort down there and end up with this situation!
I keep mine trimmed to a nice 1 with the clippers
Reply 6
Shave? Nah. Neatly trimmed? Definitely.
Original post by Alexion
Shave? Nah. Neatly trimmed? Definitely.

This.
Not shave as that makes one look prepubescent.
Original post by Plantagenet Crown

If a guy shaves his facial hair, does that make him look prepubescent?
I like mine all hairy it makes sex more interesting
as a guy, i personally trim everything pretty short. the only exception is my balls which i shave.
the trim is my personal preference, for look and cleanliness. the shaved balls were the preference of an ex, so the habit of doing it has just stuck with me. does feel good though.

at the end of the day, everyone should just have it how they like, but don't expect other people to share the same ideas as to how it should be kept.
Guys, just like girls should do whatever they want with their own body.
Original post by Plantagenet Crown

Hahah!!
Original post by Xenon17
I like mine all hairy it makes sex more interesting

Ohh, I like a hairy girl
I only shave the left half... I've never shaved the right half and I don't plan to
Yep, I shave down there so I expect the same respect in return.
Unless it's an Asian girl, they get a pass.
Trimmed pubes. It's only polite, you don't wanna be getting pubes all up in your grill when you're giving a blow job. Balls and taint though, must be shaved! You ever tried getting your face down there and choking on a hairball?!
Reply 19
Original post by Serine Soul
I'd expect fully shaven at a minimum, just like I'd be

What is the maximum then? :confused:

Original post by SophieSmall
Guys, just like girls should do whatever they want with their own body.

I think on that matter that partners should do what their other half prefers.

Latest

Trending

Trending