The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 20
Original post by MrsSheldonCooper
Awww bless. Mummy would be so proud of it.

I love how you automatically assumed she's Hindu as well.

Don't feed the troll. :wink:
Original post by Anonymous
Omg I already said before even if they arent hindus which is unlikely, their parents are probably hindus and it is their duty to stop their children from committing such filthy acts. Plus you arent even a hindu, you dont know anything about it so why are you arguiing.

Plus women follow me around and its a shame I have to reject them so dont assume I have problems getting laid.

Filthy acts? Hate to break it to you but sex is pretty amazing.

I am a Hindu actually babe. And btw, it doesn't say anywhere that premarital sex is a sin. Please show me a verse from a Hindu holy book which does.

If you can't, I'm going to assume you're a troll and chatting BS.

Needs to back up on how he can get laid so he can feel an ego boost. I suggest a therapist.

@nucdev
Original post by eden3
Don't feed the troll. :wink:

The troll who's insecure and can't get laid :wink:
It's fine lol.
True indians dont have sex until they are married. Its written in the Hindu bookz

Being indian doesmt mean your a hindu you could be sikh buddhist jain or christian
The troll who's insecure and can't get laid :wink:

I dont believe you are hindu you look white. Anyways In the Gita it is said sex is only for people who want to have children. And I can get laid why do girls surround me whenever I leave the house.

Original post by thecatwithnohat
It's fine lol.

its not really fine why is it fine when the gap is so huge when he was 8 she wasnt even born
I dont believe you are hindu you look white. Anyways In the Gita it is said sex is only for people who want to have children. And I can get laid why do girls surround me whenever I leave the house.

Hate to break it to you but you can be part white and a Hindu babe.

Cheers for trying to waffle btw. Indicates you can't find a verse that says premarital sex is a sin :biggrin:

They're either figures of your imagination or they're cows. :wink:
Original post by smile43
Being indian doesmt mean your a hindu you could be sikh buddhist jain or christian

Either way sex isnt permitted in either of those religions, so doesnt matter. But he is probably hindu since most indians are hindu
Original post by GeAiupeso
I'm 27 years old and she's 19. She's a friend of my sisters and that's how we meet. Last night I finally had sex with her in a Paris hotel (I took her to Paris) and it was spectacular. She's Indian too - just the kind of girl I am looking for to be in a long term relationship with.

She's at university, in her second year - I am working .

Do you think this age gap is inappropriate?

As an outsider looking in it does look inappropriate but if it feels inappropriate to you is what matters if not go with it op.
You seem like a nice guy and are commited to her ie) you want to be in a long term relationship.

Maybe you feel its inappropriate from other peoples views ie her familys and your own if you love each other and understand each other thats what matters

Keep smiling :smile:
Smile 43
Hate to break it to you but you can be part white and a Hindu babe.

Cheers for trying to waffle btw. Indicates you can't find a verse that says premarital sex is a sin :biggrin:

They're either figures of your imagination or they're cows. :wink:

Do you have the Gita? If so I can tell you the page number. I dont trust internet websites but actual solid sources unlike you.
Either way sex isnt permitted in either of those religions, so doesnt matter. But he is probably hindu since most indians are hindu

Yh i understand and yh most religions inhibit pre marital sex personally i wouldnt do it but its not like op or his gf sleep around or whatever. Yh culturally and socially is deemed down on but if there in a long term relationship and even marry thats not neccesarily bad .
Do you have the Gita? If so I can tell you the page number. I dont trust internet websites but actual solid sources unlike you.

Not helpful babe. Page number can depend on the size of the book.

Resorts to insults because he can't find a verse. Cheers sweetheart. You're making yourself look clueless and desperate on here :wink:

Resorts to insults because he can't find a verse. Cheers sweetheart. You're making yourself look clueless and desperate on here :wink:

Good lass
Slay slay slay ;p
Original post by GeAiupeso
I'm 27 years old and she's 19. She's a friend of my sisters and that's how we meet. Last night I finally had sex with her in a Paris hotel (I took her to Paris) and it was spectacular. She's Indian too - just the kind of girl I am looking for to be in a long term relationship with.

Lol why are Indians so anal about not mixing race?

its not really fine why is it fine when the gap is so huge when he was 8 she wasnt even born

Why does it even matter to you, is it your life or is it theirs? She's over the age of consent.

If you want I can tell you the chapter and you can find it from there. You are the clueless one here if you think you know anything about hinduism. And what I say is still true try looking in the actual gita instead of on the internet. Klooles
If you dont know anything about hinduism pls dont start a debate next time, it just wastes my time you know?
Original post by JavaScriptMaster
Lol why are Indians so anal about not mixing race?

Dont call indians that, indians have done great things like invent modern maths and science and that is disrespecting that.
If you want I can tell you the chapter and you can find it from there. You are the clueless one here if you think you know anything about hinduism. And what I say is still true try looking in the actual gita instead of on the internet. Klooles
If you dont know anything about hinduism pls dont start a debate next time, it just wastes my time you know?

That's the beauty of the internet babe, you can easily find the verse you need. I don't know why you're getting annoyed at OP's other half just because she's having sex. It's 2016, women can sleep with whoever the hell they like as long as they aren't forced into it. Don't get annoyed at me just because you can't get laid and don't have the balls to say this openly instead of hiding behind anon :wink:
Original post by thecatwithnohat
Why does it even matter to you, is it your life or is it theirs? She's over the age of consent.

Why does it matter to you what I do, is it my life or yours? No offence
True indians dont have sex until they are married. Its written in the Hindu bookz

And Please stop encouraging him its very weird. True hindus dont have sex before marriage anyways plus true hindus dont go out with girls much younger than him. Its written in the bookz so stop please.

Lol says who? It's not culturally accepted to have sex before marriage, but I've never heard scripture saying as such

Latest

Trending

Trending