The Student Room Group

Anyone else love Yankee Candles?

So I've recently just got into them and I'm new to all the scents but so far I'm loving black coconut, black cherry, red raspberry and Serengeti sunset :h:

Just looking to see what scents you guys like and recommend :smile: I bought my first big jar today as an early birthday present to myself instead of just getting the little ones usually :colondollar:
(edited 7 years ago)
OMG YASSS I've got one called Snowflake Cookie - that's only available during the Christmas month.
That is when I stock up :h:
Reply 2
Original post by Namita Gurung
OMG YASSS I've got one called Snowflake Cookie - that's only available during the Christmas month.
That is when I stock up :h:

I always stock on up festive scented air fresheners and festive candles by Glade at Christmas time so I'll need to remember to check out Yankee candles at that time too and try the scent you recommend :smile:
Original post by Spock's Socks
I always stock on up festive scented air fresheners and festive candles by Glade at Christmas time so I'll need to remember to check out Yankee candles at that time too and try the scent you recommend :smile:

:K: I've never tried Glade candles before. Want to try it out now XD
Reply 4
Original post by Namita Gurung
:K: I've never tried Glade candles before. Want to try it out now XD

Definitely give them a shot! I love the honey and chocolate Glade candle. Smells so good I almost want to eat it :colondollar:
I love Strawberry Buttercream and anything that smells like vanilla and food, tbh.
Hazelnut coffee, cappuccino truffle and blueberry scone sound lush but I haven't seen any of these in store anywhere?
Anyone smelled those before? :redface:
Reply 6
My Mum buys them
I cannot see the fuss
Reply 7
Original post by Mochassassin
I love Strawberry Buttercream and anything that smells like vanilla and food, tbh.
Hazelnut coffee, cappuccino truffle and blueberry scone sound lush but I haven't seen any of these in store anywhere?
Anyone smelled those before? :redface:

I haven't seen or smelled any of those but omg they sound amazing :love:

Posted from TSR Mobile
What's so special about them than any other candles? :hmmm:
the mulled win one is a great candle i bought back just before Christmas and found a couple of weeks ago
Reply 10
I used to think they were all just a lot of hype but I have been impressed with the wide range of scents and plus the burning times. Even the small Yankee candles last for about 2 days with me whereas a big Glade candle is cheaper but would only last one night.
i like vanilla cupcake and the cherry ones most
We built a garden for a guy who was their rep down here... our house smelled like vanilla and various fruits for months.
Reply 13
Yankee Candles should make bath bombs :eek:
Lush bath bombs are great and all but I'd love for a bath bomb to smell of exactly black cherry or black coconut Yankee's :love:
Posted from TSR Mobile

Quick Reply

Latest