The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Anonymous
Why does it matter to you what I do, is it my life or yours? No offence

I responded to the OP and you responded to my comment, therefore I have the right to question you. Don't start getting witty with me because it's not making any of your judgements anymore valid.
Original post by MrsSheldonCooper
That's the beauty of the internet babe, you can easily find the verse you need. I don't know why you're getting annoyed at OP's other half just because she's having sex. It's 2016, women can sleep with whoever the hell they like as long as they aren't forced into it. Don't get annoyed at me just because you can't get laid and don't have the balls to say this openly instead of hiding behind anon :wink:

But dont forget people can also edit things here and there since its on the internet. The official book wont have this dont forget. Doesnt matter if its 2016 or 2015 or 1900 or 10000BC. You have to remember Life = Life meaning life now still equals life then so why does it matter what year it is. And I have more balls than everyone else thats why im going anon cos I dont want girls like you flocking me.
Original post by Zargabaath
Lol says who? It's not culturally accepted to have sex before marriage, but I've never heard scripture saying as such

Its not culturally accepted because its not religiously accepted. Our culture is based on religion. It says in the Gita you cant do it. I think Rishi Vatsyayana also said this when writing the kamasutra but you can confirm that if you are really interested
But dont forget people can also edit things here and there since its on the internet. The official book wont have this dont forget. Doesnt matter if its 2016 or 2015 or 1900 or 10000BC. You have to remember Life = Life meaning life now still equals life then so why does it matter what year it is. And I have more balls than everyone else thats why im going anon cos I dont want girls like you flocking me.

Oh yeah because the Gita is going to mention Beyonce :wink: You can't find a verse which says premarital sex is a sin and you know it. So frankly, OP's girl can do whatever she wants.

Ironic because I get notifications every time you reply to me but you actually have to go onto this thread to see if I've replied to you. Cute that you're making the effort babe :wink: xoxox
Dont call indians that, indians have done great things like invent modern maths and science and that is disrespecting that.

First of all they didn't invent modern science, maybe they invented small parts of it but most of that innovation comes from Europe and more importantly, I'm not disrespecting science I'm just pointing out something really common that no one understands
Original post by thecatwithnohat
I responded to the OP and you responded to my comment, therefore I have the right to question you. Don't start getting witty with me because it's not making any of your judgements anymore valid.

Ok den alien
Oh yeah because the Gita is going to mention Beyonce :wink: You can't find a verse which says premarital sex is a sin and you know it. So frankly, OP's girl can do whatever she wants.

Ironic because I get notifications every time you reply to me but you actually have to go onto this thread to see if I've replied to you. Cute that you're making the effort babe :wink: xoxox

See you are already flocking me when im anon i cant imagine what you will do when i go off anon. But anyways maybe you just really get educated in a topic before calling others a lier. If you cant be bothered to look for a verse thats your choice. Also I think you forgot the rule of Life=Life thats why u brought up OPs girl can do what she wants.
Reply 47

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Trolling lvl. 99. :lol:
See you are already flocking me when im anon i cant imagine what you will do when i go off anon. But anyways maybe you just really get educated in a topic before calling others a lier. If you cant be bothered to look for a verse thats your choice. Also I think you forgot the rule of Life=Life thats why u brought up OPs girl can do what she wants.

Get off anon babe. I dare you.

Erm no I won't look it up because you mentioned that it said in the Gita premarital sex was a sin. If you're going to make statements like that sweetheart, then back them up.

And I'll say it again, no idea why you're annoyed OP's partner is sleeping with him.
Reply 49
If you want I can tell you the chapter and you can find it from there. You are the clueless one here if you think you know anything about hinduism. And what I say is still true try looking in the actual gita instead of on the internet. Klooles
If you dont know anything about hinduism pls dont start a debate next time, it just wastes my time you know?

Go on then, I have 2 copies of the Gita in front of me. Screw page number (since it varies from copy to copy), I want chapter and verse.
Also, the author of the translation that you have.

Its not culturally accepted because its not religiously accepted. Our culture is based on religion. It says in the Gita you cant do it. I think Rishi Vatsyayana also said this when writing the kamasutra but you can confirm that if you are really interested

It also says in the Gita; "The profoundest of secrets has been explained to you by Me. After fully reflecting on this, do as you please" (Ch. 18 Verse 63)

Also, the Gita is not the only Hindu book. What about the Naradasmriti, Yajnavalkya Smriti, and Parashara Smriti? Or can we follow the Dharma Sutras? What happened to them ? Are they not Hindu enough? Or maybe we will follow the Bhashya on Dharma Smriti by Medhatithi.
Reply 50

Erm no I won't look it up because you mentioned that it said in the Gita premarital sex was a sin. If you're going to make statements like that sweetheart, then back them up.

And I'll say it again, no idea why you're annoyed OP's partner is sleeping with him.

This guy has gotta be trolling.

Either that or he belongs to some cult on the periphery of Hinduism that doesn't give them any freedom to think for themselves :lol:
Original post by nucdev
This guy has gotta be trolling.

Either that or he belongs to some cult on the periphery of Hinduism that doesn't give them any freedom to think for themselves :lol:

I'm guessing he's a bitter Indian whose been suffering from low self esteem and still lives with his mother despite being an adult whose capable of fending for himself :wink:

Shame. He makes all the nice Hindus look bad.

Why do you want me to come of anon, didnt I already say you cant have my phone number.
I dont know why you consistently keep calling me babe, cute, sweetie, xoxox. You definitely want me
I can tell

Also I said that I dont use the internet as a source so Ill back it up by giving u the chapter.
Im annoyed because its just not right and if you were a hindu you would know whats what.
(edited 7 years ago)
@nucdev Yeh bhenchod kaha se tapka? :lol:

Translation: Where did this weirdo come from?
Reply 54

He's teasing you. :tongue:
Reply 55
Original post by Eternalflames

:rofl:

Main bhi yahi soch raha hoon Lmao
(I'm thinking the same thing)
Original post by nucdev
Go on then, I have 2 copies of the Gita in front of me. Screw page number (since it varies from copy to copy), I want chapter and verse.
Also, the author of the translation that you have.

It also says in the Gita; "The profoundest of secrets has been explained to you by Me. After fully reflecting on this, do as you please" (Ch. 18 Verse 63)

Also, the Gita is not the only Hindu book. What about the Naradasmriti, Yajnavalkya Smriti, and Parashara Smriti? Or can we follow the Dharma Sutras? What happened to them ? Are they not Hindu enough? Or maybe we will follow the Bhashya on Dharma Smriti by Medhatithi.

And you are also forgetting karma. You can do what you want but doesnt mean its right..Also are you forgetting about rishi vatsyayana. You can confirm if those books say those things or not but im telling you this. But before I tell you the chapter, does it or does it not say that sex is only for making children.
Why do you want me to come of anon, didnt I already say you cant have my phone number.
I dont know why you consistently keep calling me babe, cute, sweetie, xoxox. You definitely want me
I can tell

Also I said that I dont use the internet as a source so Ill back it up by giving u the chapter.
Im annoyed because its just not right and if you were a hindu you would know whats what so I dont even know whether to believe that or not maybe you arent even white maybe your pic is fake and you are really black.

Oh you poor thing. You don't get sarcasm.

Oh and there comes the waffling. I want a verse saying premarital sex is a sin. Either admit you don't have one, give me a verse or just carry on waffling and look even more desperate.

I'm sorry do you have a problem with black people being Hindu. Tupac read the Gita you know.

Original post by nucdev
:rofl:

Main bhi yahi soch raha hoon Lmao
(I'm thinking the same thing)

Eh tum dogha hi zaga shivigal mat kara

Haha, translating bhenchod into weirdo is making it sound nice.

Latest

Trending

Trending