The Student Room Group

If she keeps looking at me does she like me?

We flirted a few months ago but I never made a move because I was shy. But now she has a boyfriend and I really like her. The thing is she still looks at me a lot so I think she fancies me still, thats why is staring at me right? I seen her boyfriend and I really think she could like me more than him but maybe she moved on thinking I am not interested in her since I didn't make a move.
no
Reply 2
Original post by mattyhewson12
We flirted a few months ago but I never made a move because I was shy. But now she has a boyfriend and I really like her. The thing is she still looks at me a lot so I think she fancies me still, thats why is staring at me right? I seen her boyfriend and I really think she could like me more than him but maybe she moved on thinking I am not interested in her since I didn't make a move.

Very likely
You might just have something on your face.
The thing is staring alone doesn't mean she likes you. She could find u attractive / randomly looked your side.

I use to assume that if guys stare at u it means they like , but I've realised that's not The case
Reply 5
She probably keeps looking at you because you're staring at her tbh
Original post by Alexion

I never dare to look back at a guy who stares at me tbh😂😂😂
Original post by Alexion

Im not tho, its always when i look over at her and she is already looking at me
Original post by Anonbabes
The thing is staring alone doesn't mean she likes you. She could find u attractive / randomly looked your side.

I use to assume that if guys stare at u it means they like , but I've realized that's not The case

Its not just the staring tho, like I said on my title we were flirting a few months ago and she was giving me all the signs she liked me but I didn't do anything stupidly
Reply 9
Oh well, you've missed your chance. Move on, she's taken now. Just as you wouldn't want someone to take your girlfriend, you shouldn't consider taking someone else's girlfriend to be an option for you.
Its not just the staring tho, like I said on my title we were flirting a few months ago and she was giving me all the signs she liked me but I didn't do anything stupidly

Don't think to deep. I was in a similar situation as u, but I left it to fate
Don't be a snake. She already has a boyfriend. :unimpressed:

How do you know she's got a bf ? .
Original post by Anonbabes
How do you know she's got a bf ? .

I heard her talking about him to someone at work

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending