The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Rhythmical
Wasn't going to post seeing as I am taking a break off TSR but I feel like a broken person and I've never sunk so low before, I've hit rock bottom and honestly I think my life is over and I'm not saying it for attention, I can just feel like I've messed up everything and I can't ever be the same ever again.

I felt exactly like you last week. But hold on, you might feel bad for a day or few, but it will pass and you'll feel determined for your future, and happier too!
Trust me, this will pass. Stay strong! :hugs:
Original post by fatima1998
yes i do :innocent:

Spoiler

:hugs: x
hope everything is okay :cute:

Thank you lovely :hugs: things are a bit ****, I suppose when I'm in the mood then I may discuss it with you or when I've perked up and decided that I'm not about to give up but kinda feels weird posting right now tbh.
Original post by fatima1998
yes i do :innocent:

Spoiler

:hugs: x
hope everything is okay :cute:

Then you should join my new thread :biggrin:
Reply 1063
Wasn't going to post seeing as I am taking a break off TSR but I feel like a broken person and I've never sunk so low before, I've hit rock bottom and honestly I think my life is over and I'm not saying it for attention, I can just feel like I've messed up everything and I can't ever be the same ever again.

Wanna talk?
Original post by Eternalflames
I felt exactly like you last week. But hold on, you might feel bad for a day or few, but it will pass and you'll feel determined for your future, and happier too!
Trust me, this will pass. Stay strong! :hugs:

Aww thank you :hugs: I just feel so angry and sad at the same time, I think I've ****ed up some things that I need to sort out and I need to choose my path in life for now, but I feel as if I'm not good enough sometimes, I just get that vibe from school.
Aww, where? :hugs:

On here

Posted from TSR Mobile

:hugs:

I feel the pain S, I really do.

I'm your good friend :lovehug:
I'm your good friend :lovehug:

This is in reference to my new thread lol

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by RobML
Wanna talk?

You want to hear me rant like I could go on forever? I need someone to talk to, maybe someone with some experience and older than me who may actually understand what I'm going through.
Aww thank you :hugs: I just feel so angry and sad at the same time, I think I've ****ed up some things that I need to sort out and I need to choose my path in life for now, but I feel as if I'm not good enough sometimes, I just get that vibe from school.

Sending lots of hugs your way!
Don't let anybody ever tell you or make you feel like you're not good enough. :hugs:
Reply 1071
You want to hear me rant like I could go on forever? I need someone to talk to, maybe someone with some experience and older than me who may actually understand what I'm going through.

I mean, it won't hurt to try. Fire away if you must :h:
Original post by SeanFM

I feel the pain S, I really do.

It's mostly school Sean I would say, what we discussed last week (sorry for not replying to your VM) I shut them off for a reason I guess, it's to do with that as I feel confused and angry at the same time. Sometimes I feel like there is no point me doing anything because either I mess things up or people say that I'm being stuck up for actually believing I could achieve decent grades.
Original post by Mochassassin
Don't let anybody ever tell you or make you feel like you're not good enough. :hugs:

I was going to say something similar, thank you Mocha :smile:

@Rhythmical You are always good enough for anything you want to do!
Freaking out. need to calm down and go to bed.

Spoiler

Original post by Mochassassin

I try not to, but I've become so sensitive and vulnerable and most of the time it's people in class because when I say I could achieve decent grades they say I'm being stuck up and I guess school is pushing me into do an English degree when I really don't want to and applications for ucas have began and I don't want to apply this year

Original post by RobML
I mean, it won't hurt to try. Fire away if you must :h:

This will kinda be long lol, just warning you :tongue:
Original post by Ras' Al Ghul
This is in reference to my new thread lol

Posted from TSR Mobile

Bumped your thread :biggrin:
Insanely hyped beyond belief. About to witness greatness. :biggrin:
Original post by Aristotle's' Disciple
Insanely hyped beyond belief. About to witness greatness. :biggrin:

What's the excitement about?

Posted from TSR Mobile
I was going to say something similar, thank you Mocha :smile:

@Rhythmical You are always good enough for anything you want to do!

I think I am good enough, the problem is though people always assume I'm big headed if I believe in myself.

Original post by Salamandastron
Freaking out. need to calm down and go to bed.

Spoiler

Aww you weren't patronising in any way :hugs: you're so lovely and I feel bad for stealing the thread

Latest