The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Original post by difeo
u around now

Nah, gonna get an early night now

Nice response time pal...
Reply 5601
Ferrero Rocher milkshake> Kinder Bueno milkshake.
Original post by Rk2k14
You didnt even watch Maradona ffs. Expert on him right here.

Messi and Ronaldo>

Also you think Rooney is actually good. Cant take opinion seriously.

It's sad that people think scoring a goal a game is what defines greatness. Try looking at things objectively jabroni.
Original post by SA-1
:rofl:

You absolutely sCUNThorpe x

hehe xoxo
Reply 5604
Original post by Kenan and Kel
It's sad that people think scoring a goal a game is what defines greatness. Try looking at things objectively jabroni.

I have mate.
Look past Maradona's World Cup then get back to me.

We had a good thing going Kenan. Don't ruin it.
Original post by Lúcio
Nah, gonna get an early night now

Nice response time pal...

pls was busy
Original post by Rk2k14
You didnt even watch Maradona ffs. Expert on him right here.

Messi and Ronaldo>

Also you think Rooney is actually good. Cant take opinion seriously.

Neither did you ffs
Reply 5607
Original post by difeo
Neither did you ffs

But i've seen Ronaldo do **** never done before in history. :colonhash:
Guy literally sets a record one season and breaks it the next.
Original post by Rk2k14
I have mate.
Look past Maradona's World Cup then get back to me.

We had a good thing going Kenan. Don't ruin it.

The World Cup is the ultimate, always will be.

Let's not act like Maradona didn't deliver Napoli's only two Serie As in their history, and their only European trophy in their history. Do you think Ronaldo while in his prime would join a club that finished a point above the relegation zone and then take them to greatness a couple of seasons later? No chance.
Do you think Ronaldo while in his prime would join a club that finished a point above the relegation zone and then take them to greatness a couple of seasons later? No chance.

If Vardy can, I think CR7 can.
Reply 5610

Let's not act like Maradona didn't deliver Napoli's only two Serie As in their history, and their only European trophy in their history. Do you think Ronaldo while in his prime would join a club that finished a point above the relegation zone and then take them to greatness a couple of seasons later? No chance.

Agree, Maradona was a GOAT, but Ronaldo made world class teams even better.

Took United to the top during 07-09 and we won't reach those heights for a very long time. Ferguson
Then joined Madrid and led them to La Decima after superstars before him failed.
Don't get me started on stats.
Reply 5611
Also, certain individuals leading their team to a title after a poor season isn't exactly unheard of.
Reply 5612
Puma getting roasted on twitter.

"I hope Puma don't make condoms". Im dead:biggrin:
Original post by Rk2k14
Also, certain individuals leading their team to a title after a poor season isn't exactly unheard of.

It is when you're going up against a Juventus side that had both Michael Laudrup and Platini FFS

Just an over-rated tournament. It can easily exclude the best players in the world if they don't come from big nations. That and players no longer spend much time with their international teammates as players do for their clubs. Club football is now of a significantly higher standard than international football.
I admire Ronaldo more than Messi because he's obvs worked so hard to get to, and in certain years, exceed Messi.

Maradona was probs the GOAT, Messi will overtake him when he wins though, football's much more a team sport now than in Maradona's day.

Pele is a glorified statpadder tbh, doesn't mean he wasn't the best of his generation.

Club footballs where its at though, the standard of managers in Euro 2016 is atrocious.
Best episode of the show. Can't see anything topping that (GOT)
Reply 5617
**** man why did I have to have exams now:frown:.

Will probably have to check the episode tomorrow. So gassed.
Original post by AR_95
Best episode of the show. Can't see anything topping that (GOT)

spoilerd:

Spoiler

Reply 5619
Original post by Rk2k14
**** man why did I have to have exams now:frown:.

Will probably have to check the episode tomorrow. So gassed.

Because you're ****..

& northern

Kind of go hand in hand don't they

Latest