The Student Room Group

Left school last Friday, part time job?

HI guys, I left high school last Friday as I had completed all of my exams. Now I have nothing to do, no hobbies, or things to do, so I would like to earn some of my own money by having a part time job. I am 16 and am male.

Could anyone recommend or tell me where I could get a part time job?

Thanks, much appreciated.
Reply 1
Original post by jimmiboi777
HI guys, I left high school last Friday as I had completed all of my exams. Now I have nothing to do, no hobbies, or things to do, so I would like to earn some of my own money by having a part time job. I am 16 and am male.

Home Bargains

Poundland

Wilkinson's

...you know where this is going.
Original post by jimmiboi777

Mcdonalds
Honestly, McDonalds is probably a good place to start. They're flexible with hours, and they pay better than a lot of retail jobs. If that's a no go, try the recruitment pages of local stores online. Next take on people for their summer sale, so that's something to look into. You could also try handing in CVs in person and asking for application forms if there are any positions available, although personally I've found this more effective with places like small cafes and family owned places.

Good luck!

Quick Reply

Latest