The Student Room Group

The Pupillage Interview/Acceptance/Rejection Thread 2016

Scroll to see replies

Original post by wannabeebar
Why is that? Are their interview dates posted somewhere? I haven't seen anything on their website. Thanks!

Ditto. What are interview dates for Doughty/ GC?
Original post by Pupillageman20
Ditto. What are interview dates for Doughty/ GC?

Garden Court date is 2nd of July, with (according to someone else on this thread) interview invites going out on/by 25th June. The interview dates are on their website. Second round is 16 July.

No clue re: Doughty Street.
(edited 7 years ago)
Original post by Archimus
I'm given to understand that QEB have a second 'batch' of first round interviews this coming weekend so we'll likely hear after that.

Oh, right. So invitations have gone out for 1st round? It appears that the proverbial ship has sailed on that one...
Original post by 1stTimer
Oh, right. So invitations have gone out for 1st round? It appears that the proverbial ship has sailed on that one...

Apologies, I'd assumed you meant post-first round. I'm afraid it would seem so - the first 'batch' of first round interviews were on the weekend of 11/6; the second are this weekend.
Original post by Archimus
Apologies, I'd assumed you meant post-first round. I'm afraid it would seem so - the first 'batch' of first round interviews were on the weekend of 11/6; the second are this weekend.

Alas... V good luck with yours!
Original post by 1stTimer
Alas... V good luck with yours!

I think there may be some confusion. I know the criminal set QEB HW has second batch/ first round interviews this weekend. Not sure about the family set QEB if that's the one you're interested in.
Just to confirm, is this for QEB Hollis Whiteman or QEB (the family law set)?
Original post by pupilpleaser
I think there may be some confusion. I know the criminal set QEB HW has second batch/ first round interviews this weekend. Not sure about the family set QEB if that's the one you're interested in.

mea culpa!
Carmelite status changed from 'First interview' to 'unsuccessful'.
Has anyone heard back from Browne Jacobson after the interviews last week?
Original post by wannabeebar
Garden Court date is 2nd of July, with (according to someone else on this thread) interview invites going out on/by 25th June. The interview dates are on their website. Second round is 16 July.

No clue re: Doughty Street.

I called DS up about something else and they told me that they will have decided who to interview by the 24th June.
Original post by RumpoleoftheTBC
I called DS up about something else and they told me that they will have decided who to interview by the 24th June.

Fantastic, thanks! Looks like this weekend will either be very exciting or very depressing (or maybe a bit of both?). Good luck!
Original post by Best guppy
@ thirdtimelucky Nothing further from 2TG

@ rightbook All quiet from 6 PC for the moment, but they aren't unique among Gateway sets in that regard: see my comment on QEB and 4 Stone Buildings earlier. It all depends on how busy (organised) the Committee is about the sift. No consolation if you're out of town and need to plan, I know.

Chins up everybody. You only need the 1 invitation!

Posted from TSR Mobile

thanks!
Reply 2113
One Brick Court first rounds out (email with letter to follow)
7KBW turned to "unsuccessful" on the Gateway :frown:
39 Essex first round interview invitations out by GW email.
Archimus must be referring to QEB Hollis Whiteman and not the QEB family set. The latter only have one round of interviews and, judging by last year's thread, don't announce who has been selected for interview until the end of June or the beginning of July.
Thanks for clarifying the QEB HW v QEB Family thing, everyone! Seems I might still be in the running for the latter (for now!).
Original post by new_tricks
Archimus must be referring to QEB Hollis Whiteman and not the QEB family set. The latter only have one round of interviews and, judging by last year's thread, don't announce who has been selected for interview until the end of June or the beginning of July.

Great, thanks for clarifying!
Anyone still waiting to hear from Cobden House?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending