Original post by splashywill
Unit 4 Physics
A* A B
2015 54 49 45
2014 61 53 48
2013 57 53 47
2012 56 50 44
2011 54 48 42

I'd say this paper was averagely difficult.
maybe A* 57 A 52 B 45/6 ?

This paper was significantly easier than last year though. The only genuinely challenging question was the equation proof. The others could all be done provided your read the questions properly and thought a bit. And the 6 mark question had come up in an isa before. I think an A* will be around 60 unfortunately
Original post by AQATrolledMe
Guyz i was just wondering are you suppose to tick the answer of multiple choice question on a pink sheet?

You should have read the instructions on the back. You filled in the circle of your selected response to each question.
Oh also "What is the force exerted on the current-carrying wire" and it was like 0.075N vertically upwards... someone should make a thread with these questions.
Original post by marioman
You should have read the instructions on the back. You filled in the circle of your selected response to each question.

Ermm buddy I kinda circled the answers in the multiple choice question booklet am i screwed?
3.6x10^?V something?

Posted from TSR Mobile
On the MC put crosses for probably the first 10 answers before realising that you had to put circles in. so I filled in over the crosses and put an extra ring around the answer. Is that ok?
Ermm buddy I kinda circled the answers in the multiple choice question booklet am i screwed?

What did you think the sheet was for? I have no idea whether the booklets are even sent off with the written papers to be marked, possibly worth checking with your exams officer ASAP?

gg
Original post by Cadherin
I remember a very similar question with +Q, +Q, +Q and -Q from June 10 but this one had all +Q, so was zero (all cancelled).

How many more exams have you got left? C3 tomorrow, CHEM5 Weds, C4/S4 clas Friday, FP2 Monday, PHYA5 (with astro) Tuesday.

Crikey, scary thoughts!!

I remember seeing zero yesterday whilst going over my papers
Got CHEM5 Wed, fp2 Friday, M2 Monday PHYA5 Tuesday gl

They probably get a lot of this, it'll most likely just have to be marked by hand.
I dont think AQA are that mean.
ImageUploadedByStudent Room1466434257.757777.jpg

How many marks out of 3 would I get for this? Got the correct values of g on the y-axis and the shape on the pic.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Nikhilm
Hey, for the mc X to Y or Y to X thing, which direction did you work out it as?

X to Y, as X was more positive and so a positive test charge would move from X to Y

I nearly did the same, I wasn't aware of the instructions on the back, and on the front it said for invigilators use. In the last few mins I realized you were suppose to use the answer form and I quickly filled em in xD
Hi guys, hope your exam went well. The 6 marker was wonderful, I felt so good when I saw it after doing the SHM ISA. Was almost there with the Ek proof but screwed up the gravitational graph. MHC questions were ok.
Original post by spmenz123
I got C^2kg-2 for the ε0G unit

Do you remember if that was A or B?
I have the multiple choice paper: I'll post the answers on here in a bit

Posted from TSR Mobile
What did people get for the q with the right angle triangle I put 3F to do with gravity?????
Original post by Yo12345
ImageUploadedByStudent Room1466434257.757777.jpg

How many marks out of 3 would I get for this? Got the correct values of g on the y-axis and the shape on the pic.

Posted from TSR Mobile

probably 1...
1 mark for showing the line touches 0 (you got this one i think)
1 mark for correct values of g for venus and earth
1 mark for shape
Original post by Jay1421
Do you remember if that was A or B?

Pretty sure that was A.
Original post by splashywill
They probably get a lot of this, it'll most likely just have to be marked by hand.
I dont think AQA are that mean.

Thanks for saying that, I am kinda derpy:colondollar:

Quick Reply

Latest