The Student Room Group

Why is it as a white guy it's easier to meet south Asian and black women?

Duh, wrong place
(edited 7 years ago)

Scroll to see replies

White guy who relates hard.

Never got the obsession with nordic/germanic girls, Black and Asian girls have much better banter and they're so beauts :colondollar:
:moon:
Original post by Magic Member

Never got the obsession with nordic/germanic girls, Black and Asian girls have much better banter and they're so beauts :colondollar:

Yes mate but we're in the wrong place. Doesn't TSR have delete options anymore?
No offence but this site seems to be working worse these days.
Original post by SaucissonSecCy

you should just tag a mod and they'll move it for you

They're just friendlier and, while you can't generalise completely, a lot of south Asian girls have better values and don't have that nasty edge to them.

I suppose it's just the rarity factor of a blonde or white girl, especially given I'm from the same ethnic group, the rarity of them being open often prefer ethnic on all levels, but sometimes there are hot sexy blondes, or white women, and I am a bit amazed at how cold they are, and how spectacularly I have found a connection with what according to many conservatives, is naturally who should be my 'mate'.
All I see is coldness and a horrible edge, plus not as good sex(granted experience not vast here) But like I say, the hot ones get me sometimes and I suppose it's curiosity because of inaccessibility and how much I fail to connect with them. Do you also find this strange disconnect with what you are supposed to connect with? I guess in terms of genetics and breeding it may make sense though, inbreeding has never been good so maybe despite what racists or conservatives say, it's natures way of directing me to the best mate.

You can report your own post and ask for it to be moved. You may, or may not, be able to close your own thread - not sure if normal members can do this!

The site isn't working that great at the moment (a lot of technical difficulties :hide:)but this isn't one of those things :tongue:
They're just friendlier and, while you can't generalise completely, a lot of south Asian girls have better values and don't have that nasty edge to them.

I suppose it's just the rarity factor of a blonde or white girl, especially given I'm from the same ethnic group, the rarity of them being open often prefer ethnic on all levels, but sometimes there are hot sexy blondes, or white women, and I am a bit amazed at how cold they are, and how spectacularly I have found a connection with what according to many conservatives, is naturally who should be my 'mate'.

All I see is coldness and a horrible edge, plus not as good sex(granted experience not vast here) But like I say, the hot ones get me sometimes and I suppose it's curiosity because of inaccessibility and how much I fail to connect with them. Do you also find this strange disconnect with what you are supposed to connect with? I guess in terms of genetics and breeding it may make sense though, inbreeding has never been good so maybe despite what racists or conservatives say, it's natures way of directing me to the best mate.

Never been with a girl of my own race and I don't think I ever will, such a total misfit :colondollar: :teehee:

I get ice queen vibes from white girls. I had a friend at high school who was from another country and he noticed this with me. He said British culture is very conformist whereas people from other countries are more chilled out and friendly.
Never been with a girl of my own race and I don't think I ever will, such a total misfit :colondollar: :teehee:

I get ice queen vibes from white girls. I had a friend at high school who was from another country and he noticed this with me. He said British culture is very conformist whereas people from other countries are more chilled out and friendly.

Maybe that's it- girls with South Asian or Caribbean parents have a different ethos. A load of white women are cold and arrogant in the extreme, maybe you are also right though, they are not so horrible just ultra conservative-have always suspected this about England.
Reply 9
is that even true i thought south asian girls hate white people

What do you mean by that?
Original post by ikhan94

Not at all lol, just don't be like

''ayyyy grill u want a bacon sandwich an sum lager, hold on lemme holla, been watching teh footy wiv teh lads innit''
Original post by ikhan94

What? No. I don't.
As a South Asian girl, I'm actually attracted to white guys. :dontknow:
Original post by Mochassassin
What? No. I don't.

Good on you :biggrin:
Reply 14
Original post by Mochassassin
What? No. I don't.

Repped.
I mean conservative general values say it's a white girl I should be attracted to and who it should work with, but it so spectacularly doesn't work. It's not out of any 'PCness', or wish to be different, make a political statement, just have jack in common.
Reply 16
Perhaps because South Asian and Black girls don't like the widespread sexism of their community. :dontknow:
Maybe that's it- girls with South Asian or Caribbean parents have a different ethos. A load of white women are cold and arrogant in the extreme, maybe you are also right though, they are not so horrible just ultra conservative-have always suspected this about England.

As an Asian guy, in my experience I've found South Asian girls to be more cold and arrogant. Whilst white and Carribbean girls tend to be more friendly and I've gotten along with more.

(This is all a generalisation though, every girl is different obviously)
I mean conservative general values say it's a white girl I should be attracted to and who it should work with, but it so spectacularly doesn't work. It's not out of any 'PCness', or wish to be different, make a political statement, just have jack in common.

No I mean what did you mean about them being cold and nasty?
Original post by alkaline.
u like their bright pink penis'? <3

It only turns pink when the bloods pumping :wink:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending