The Student Room Group

DWP Work Coach

Scroll to see replies

For current members of dwp staff, to get your performance pay for 2015/2016 you need to be a dwp employee on the 30th June AND 1st July
Original post by Filedundermisc
For current members of dwp staff, to get your performance pay for 2015/2016 you need to be a dwp employee on the 30th June AND 1st July

Anyone been taken off reserve ?
Anyone had any feedback about the checks? It's been a while now...
Reply 443
Original post by awascher
Anyone had any feedback about the checks? It's been a while now...

It says 'Offer Confirmed' then - All documentation regarding your appointment has now been completed on mine. Does it say the same thing on your profile when you login?
Original post by Joy E
It says 'Offer Confirmed' then - All documentation regarding your appointment has now been completed on mine. Does it say the same thing on your profile when you login?

For me it is still provisional offer. What area are you in?
Reply 445
Original post by awascher
For me it is still provisional offer. What area are you in?

South East London. Probably because I am starting work on the 27th. Do you know your start date yet?
Original post by Joy E
South East London. Probably because I am starting work on the 27th. Do you know your start date yet?

Yeah on the 4th of July but I have to give notice so they better hurry up. I'm in North London. It's weird. Did you have your DBS back?
My DBS arrived and after having a look at it every hope I had of receiving a formal offer went out the window. I'm so disappointed it's unbelievable. At this stage I can only see one thing happening which is my provisional offer of employment being withdrawn! All I can do is hope for the best but I have huge doubts about it...is there anyone else in a similar position or have any useful help or advice? It would be much appreciated
(edited 7 years ago)
I have spent and unspent convictions that has unfortunately come back to haunt me. I declared my convictions on my application and at interview as well as provided a self disclosure statement, however I fear that this may not be enough after having a look at my DBS certificate. All I can do now is hope and pray! Because it is not looking good!
Original post by KottonKandi
I have spent and unspent convictions that has unfortunately come back to haunt me. I declared my convictions on my application and at interview as well as provided a self disclosure statement, however I fear that this may not be enough after having a look at my DBS certificate. All I can do now is hope and pray! Because it is not looking good!

Do you think there is something that has come up on your DBS that you didn't disclose?
Original post by EpicBrum
Do you think there is something that has come up on your DBS that you didn't disclose?

The problem that I'm having at the moment is that I declared all my convictions on my application and at interview stage as well as submitting a self disclosure statement to support my application, however, after receiving my DBS I was surprised at the fact that it included information on it that I did not disclose as I didn't even know they existed.
Has anyone had their status updated from provisonal offer apart from Joy E?
Original post by Cupcakekidnapper
Has anyone had their status updated from provisonal offer apart from Joy E?

Nope. But I had a call last Thursday from Lewis stating that my pre employment checks have been completed and he gave me a start date of 18th July. He confirmed this in an email. But my status still says Provisional on the CS jobs website.
Original post by Joy E
Yeah if you're starting work on the 4th they should hurry up! I've recently just moved to a new place, maybe they have send it to my old address. I received the contract letter and starter book with a welcoming letter from Sir Jeremy on the 13th.

Did anyone contact you before you got your contract about what hours you will be doing and pay etc? I want to work part time and i can't work evenings or Saturdays due to caring responsibilitiesjust want to know when they are going to send me information about hours.
i have just seen my status has changed to Confirmed offer.... I start on the 4th July.... horray...!!!
Reply 455
"Diva1980" where was this for? Mine has been a provisional offer for so so so long feels like a lifetime. Furthermore, no one has discussed working hours with me.

D
Anyone else here on the reserve list hoping to hear good news? Lol
Anyone here who is going to work in north London?
Original post by KottonKandi
The problem that I'm having at the moment is that I declared all my convictions on my application and at interview stage as well as submitting a self disclosure statement to support my application, however, after receiving my DBS I was surprised at the fact that it included information on it that I did not disclose as I didn't even know they existed.

Hiw did you not know that they existed? It's rare for a DBS to disclose information that you yourself are unaware of and I'd follow up with them if there has been a mistake.
nadave..... I only just checked today but to tell u the truth the recruitment process has been very quick for me.... I got an email today asking for my proof of address, I sent it then a little while later I checked and it said offer confirmed...

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending