The Student Room Group

Boring life 😐😐😐😐

Scroll to see replies

Learn a new hobby maybe something like knitting, its relaxing and a lot of fun.
Original post by kalclash
Join a local running club. Sign up to a marathon or other running event and start following a training program.

Be productive with your hobbies.

Never knew there were such events?

Original post by Mrs.Grey
Nope! I draw, write, dance and I generally watch a lot of YouTube videos and shows. I'm also really creative so I create a lot of things. For example, I made my own castille soap because my acne which helped a lot.

Interesting,you write books on whatpad?

Dancing =haram
Original post by Anonymous
I'm not that fussed. Any other ideas lol?

Well I can read it! I'm sure once your motivated it's not difficult. I'm planning on using youtube tutorial

Idk, you must have a passion of some sort, what subjects do you enjoy at school?
Original post by niv1234
Learn a new hobby maybe something like knitting, its relaxing and a lot of fun.

I was considering it.

Enjoy going outside nature parks if the weather is good.

I don't really have a hobby. I kinda use to skip. I watch soaps and planning on learning a new language.

I prefer indoors if weather is bad, outdoor is the weather is nice
I'm at college, I enjoy science
I'm at college, I enjoy science

Hmm... That's a toughy, maybe do the Olympiad or work experience in the industry of your choice
Well I'm caring and find happiness in improving people lives and making them smile 😊
get on a train to the very last stop then get on another one to the very last stop ... that will be very fun
Original post by carolinrev
get on a train to the very last stop then get on another one to the very last stop ... that will be very fun

Loool 😂😂 is that all u could think of?
Reply 49
Theres loaaads you can do! Go to the gym, drive down to the beach or a lido if it's sunny with your friends. I work too which fills up time, so getting a job is a good idea. Also you can just go out for lunch or dinner with people, I literally eat out allll the time. Maybe go to parties with your friends, or clubbing or something if you're old enough?

Spoiler

Loool 😂😂 is that all u could think of?

there are other things.....
Original post by carxto
Theres loaaads you can do! Go to the gym, drive down to the beach or a lido if it's sunny with your friends. I work too which fills up time, so getting a job is a good idea. Also you can just go out for lunch or dinner with people, I literally eat out allll the time. Maybe go to parties with your friends, or clubbing or something if you're old enough?

Spoiler

I can't drive , friends never meet outside College ,and I can't do clubbing
I don't find it interesting tbh , apart from normal photography via phone
I can relate unfortunately. :frown:
:cry:
Original post by loveleest
I can relate unfortunately. :frown:
:cry:

Aww lol😯 we can make changes
Aww lol😯 we can make changes

I'm going to try and find a hobby.

Although, I have just recently got a part time job so
Original post by loveleest
I'm going to try and find a hobby.

Although, I have just recently got a part time job so

Same. I need a job
You are into the wrong things. No one likes those things in all honesty. Seriously? Science? You need to get cooler hobbies like doing sports or listen to rap.
You are into the wrong things. No one likes those things in all honesty. Seriously? Science? You need to get cooler hobbies like doing sports or listen to rap.

😂😂
Actually life is not like a rollercoaster. Everyone always has problems. Real happy people don't exist. Why keep seeking illusions? Do you like to enjoy the illusions of life? The sun don't go up or down,dude. Just illusion.

1466459140214.jpg

Posted from TSR Mobile

Quick Reply