The Student Room Group

What's been your favourite age so far?

For me I loved being 17- I have nothing but memories of sunshine and happiness from that age.

What's been your favourite age of your life so far?

Scroll to see replies

8 :ahee:
I had no stresses in year 3 :moon:

Back to FM :work:
My current age. Life only improves imo.
Classical Antiquity.
Well now that I'm 14 (today) :birthday:...
I think being 10 was live in Year 6 :biggrin:
I think 1 was pretty good all you had to do was cry and youd get food and attention :lol:
Reply 8
17. My health was better then and me and my bf first started going out and it was generally just a good and lighthearted year. I've had great years since but that one will always stand out for me :h:
4, where the most challenging decision you had to make was picking which colour crayon to use for colouring in time.
Original post by Queen Cersei
For me I loved being 17- I have nothing but memories of sunshine and happiness from that age.

What's been your favourite age of your life so far?

Da***... you have over 143,000 followers?!
Original post by Boss_Rhythm
Well now that I'm 14 (today) :birthday:...
I think being 10 was live in Year 6 :biggrin:

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!
16 - 21 because of how easy and hedonistic life was. And you get to discover the pleasure of adult activities.
Hated life at 11 and after and can't remember anything before so none really.
Original post by ForestShadow
HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!

Thank you! And you've found me and wished me a happy birthday just now! :biggrin:
Love you anyways....

Spoiler

Original post by ravioliyears
Hated life at 11 and after and can't remember anything before so none really.

....... Bruh
18 - It's like you've just finished the tutorial in a game and now you're running around with no idea how to play
Im 17 but i know for a fact that age 18 will be such a great year despite A2 exams

However i think year 7 was jokes
17 as well (which is all of Year 13, for me). Life was simpler back then :tongue: and everything felt like it was going perfectly.

(on a more pessimistic note, I think life generally goes downhill from there, with areas here and there where it goes up :redface:)
Original post by Boss_Rhythm
....... Bruh

:smile:

Quick Reply

Latest