AQA A2 Spanish 2016

Scroll to see replies

Original post by thepaperhero
My teacher said the one after metros was cuadrados because it's metres squared

Ah that makes sense
Reply 281
Original post by MMMMM22
Yeh I put llenos I wasn't sure.
Do you remember any of the translations?
I can't remember the full sentences
Something regional government Islas canaria

It was cuadrados because it was 28.000 metros and that would then translate to 28000 square meters. Vacios is also correct and I put gratuita for the 2nd box.
Reply 282
Original post by MMMMM22
If it was 91 for an A last year what do you expect the grade boundaries to be this year?

I think the paper was easier in some parts to last years and harder in others - I reckon about 91 again :smile:
Original post by AlfieH
I think the paper was easier in some parts to last years and harder in others - I reckon about 91 again :smile:

For the translation about suffering stopping do you think I will get the mark if I put habría terminado
Terminar Is to end
Original post by MMMMM22
For the translation about suffering stopping do you think I will get the mark if I put habría terminado
Terminar Is to end

I put this aswell,think we should be okay
Original post by AlfieH

Also I'm curious. What did you do in your gap year since you are resitting outside of school and what did you do regarding university applications extc
Can someone please come up with the unofficial mark scheme already???
[QUOTE="Saldudsjen123;65959490"]I put this aswell,think we should be okay[/QUOTE

Can you remember the fifth word
Desafio
Palomiciemto or however u spell it
Esta ubicado
Prueba.
What was fifth synonym
I'm guessing if I didn't put the accent on the e in for the subjunctive translation I'll loose the mark?:/
Original post by Saldudsjen123
I'm guessing if I didn't put the accent on the e in for the subjunctive translation I'll loose the mark?:/

Yes
I'm making unofficial mark scheme. Does anyone remember if it was quinientas mil or just quinientas
I think it was first one but not sure
Original post by MMMMM22
So far two of the translations are
They insist that Spain give money to the third world to improve living conditions
If they had donated more money, suffering would have stopped.
Anyone remember the one about Canary Islands and regional government
Or organisations one

I think it was something like:

The regional government of the Canary Islands introduced strict laws to combat illegal immigration.

Not sure if thats right though
Original post by MMMMM22
I'm making unofficial mark scheme. Does anyone remember if it was quinientas mil or just quinientas

quinientas mil
Original post by MMMMM22

quinientas as they already had the mil bit there so if you just crossed out the cincuenta bit and put quinientas that'd be right
Original post by charlotte_1874
I think it was something like:

The regional government of the Canary Islands introduced strict laws to combat illegal immigration.

Not sure if thats right though

Yes that's it.
Do you remember 2/3? One of them was like to condemn the other one was like the new policies?
quinientas as they already had the mil bit there so if you just crossed out the cincuenta bit and put quinientas that'd be right

Crap do you think if I crossed out cincuenta bit and put quinientas mil I'll miss it cus crossed out mil cus I put it back
Original post by MMMMM22
Crap do you think if I crossed out cincuenta bit and put quinientas mil I'll miss it cus crossed out mil cus I put it back

If you crossed it out and then wrote it again that'd be ok I think
If you crossed it out and then wrote it again that'd be ok I think

Hey I'm close to making mark scheme. Do you remember if for the match up about government not wanting something it was promueva or emplee
Original post by MMMMM22
Hey I'm close to making mark scheme. Do you remember if for the match up about government not wanting something it was promueva or emplee

No sorry I can't remember that one!

Was the translation one like something like 'As a result of these new policies, many immigrants no longer try to flee their country of origin?'
Original post by nelizabeth_
Just after the word 'pasillos' I put 'vacíos'. For the 'burbuja' one I put 'inmobiliaria' because I couldn't think of any other option, but from google I think that might be the right answer. I struggled for the gap after 28.000 metros and put 'llenos'?

'La burbuja inmobiliaria' refers to real estate agencies, iirc

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending