The Student Room Group

What type of job is this classified as/name of job?

I want to work by traveling to countries like Africa and helping in a conservation/protection of animals.
What type of job is this and do you have any suggestions/opinions around this area?
Reply 1
Original post by KingAuthor
I want to work by traveling to countries like Africa and helping in a conservation/protection of animals.
What type of job is this and do you have any suggestions/opinions around this area?

Dentist. You need a chemistry degree.
Reply 2
Original post by M1011
Dentist. You need a chemistry degree.

What? No, that's not a field I want to work in and certainly has nothing to do with conservation.
What? No, that's not a field I want to work in and certainly has nothing to do with conservation.

It was banter

Posted from TSR Mobile

Environmental consultant, conservationist etc

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 5

What exactly do you want to do? If you want to be hands on in a ranger type role you might not have much luck, this kind of post is best filled by local people for a range of reasons.

If you want to be more at the strategy level, look at land management roles.

You might want to consider working for a charity.

Also, Africa isn't a country.
Reply 6
Haha yeah sorry it isn't. I was reading a ucas study abroad and it listed Africa as a country so I just put that
Haha yeah sorry it isn't. I was reading a ucas study abroad and it listed Africa as a country so I just put that

Lol

Posted from TSR Mobile

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending