The Student Room Group

AQA A2 Spanish 2016

Scroll to see replies

[QUOTE="charlotte_1874;65960326"]No sorry I can't remember that one!

Was the translation one like something like 'As a result of these new policies, many immigrants no longer try to flee their country of origin?'[/QUOTE

Genius. we have 4/5
The third one was about some humanitarians groups condemn financial aid to initiatives or soemthjng
Original post by MMMMM22
Hey I'm close to making mark scheme. Do you remember if for the match up about government not wanting something it was promueva or emplee

I'm pretty sure I put the emplee one
Original post by MMMMM22
Hey I'm close to making mark scheme. Do you remember if for the match up about government not wanting something it was promueva or emplee

Think it was emplee
Q1SNSTN
Q2BDGKN
Q3 not in order Oído SordoActivarQuinientas milGrabó Entregaron LlorarMeses
Q4 her actions Dad complained Promotes alcohol and homosexuality Fine of 550 dollars Affects health of Russian girl Jailment was the threat She didn't make case Didn't want to Disappoint her fans
Q5 not in order Ha rescatado VacíosEn paroDespilfarrar InmobiliariaCan't remember others it's out of 8
Q6 superhero one can't remember ABCD choices
Q8 synonym ones palonacimiento or something PruebaDesafío Esta ubicadoCant rememembwr last oneMatching up
do you think i will lose a mark for introdujó instead of introdujo in the E-S translation?
yeah it was paulatinamente
are you sure it was grabó? i said gravó lol apparently gravar is a word though
Original post by charlotte_1874
How did you find it?!

It was alright, though I only wrote 4 pages.. you??
Original post by onlythewall

It's definitely grabó - he recorded...he didn't tax anyone :tongue:
Original post by onlythewall

yeah it was grabó as it was talking about her filming it or something
Reply 310
for the lady gaga question were we meant to be answering in spanish or english?!?
Original post by amyb269
for the lady gaga question were we meant to be answering in spanish or english?!?

Spanish
Original post by olmyster911
It was alright, though I only wrote 4 pages.. you??

I did the same question! I thought it was alright, ended up going with standard three paragraphs about Women, Social class and Respression really.. what about you guys?
Did anyone get that tiger woods only said 1 thing?

yep :smile:
What question did people put "emplee" for?? I can't remember that:s-smilie:
Original post by Historycray
I did the same question! I thought it was alright, ended up going with standard three paragraphs about Women, Social class and Respression really.. what about you guys?

Women, social class, repression and love/relationships :smile:
Women, social class, repression and love/relationships :smile:

Yeah I just kept getting carried away with quotes and forgetting to actually say how it related to young people today but oh well...
Original post by Historycray
Yeah I just kept getting carried away with quotes and forgetting to actually say how it related to young people today but oh well...

See I did the opposite and included only 2 quotes but lots on young people and my own opinions:tongue:
Original post by nelizabeth_
Just after the word 'pasillos' I put 'vacíos'. For the 'burbuja' one I put 'inmobiliaria' because I couldn't think of any other option, but from google I think that might be the right answer. I struggled for the gap after 28.000 metros and put 'llenos'?

i put cuadrados afrer metros, because i thought maybe its metres squared? idk
See I did the opposite and included only 2 quotes but lots on young people and my own opinions:tongue:

Hahah fair enough! I think i'll attribute my failure on results day to my teachers, not sure their methods were... entirely successfull... in teaching how to write those awful essays.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending