The Student Room Group

Edexcel Spanish A2 Unit 4 - 20 June 2016

Scroll to see replies

Did anyone do the historical enquiry section for question 3?
Original post by Jakejoyce97
Did anyone do the historical enquiry section for question 3?

I did

Posted from TSR Mobile

Which period did you study?
Which period did you study?

The franco dictatorship and I talked about franco - what about you?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by lucy_123
The franco dictatorship and I talked about franco - what about you?

Posted from TSR Mobile

Exactly the same! Did you talk about his role throughout 1939-1975 or dis you do a specific topic?
Exactly the same! Did you talk about his role throughout 1939-1975 or dis you do a specific topic?

I talked about women's rights and press censorship... im really worried that I was too specific! What did you write??

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by lucy_123
I talked about women's rights and press censorship... im really worried that I was too specific! What did you write??

Posted from TSR Mobile

I went specific too, talked about how he led spain from the years of fear and hunger through to economic recovery in the 60s. I think women rights and censorship is a good option though because it shows what he was like as a person...

Many of my class talked generally about his ruling though so I was a bit worried
Reply 67
I actually loved the exam, I think I did better in Spanish which I've only been studying for 2 years, than I did in German which I've studied for 10 years. Did anyone do Como Agua para Chocolate for the book?
I went specific too, talked about how he led spain from the years of fear and hunger through to economic recovery in the 60s. I think women rights and censorship is a good option though because it shows what he was like as a person...

Many of my class talked generally about his ruling though so I was a bit worried

I think being specific is better maybe though...I mainly studied the civil war though and just did a bit on this so I only referred to those two topics... I hope it was ok!! Your ideas sound good as well :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 69
Does anyone remember the exact phrasing of the historical RBE?
i did religion, talking about the conservative view that in secular societies outward religion may cause conflict and the marxist view that it doesnt benefit the public so shouldn't be exposed. countered with a liberal point of view and talked about equal rights and freedom of religion and expression, kind of rushed though. is this okay anyone????
Just realised I didn't write a conclusion for my discursive essay :frown: what's the maximum number of marks I can still get without one??
Original post by lucyellis1
Just realised I didn't write a conclusion for my discursive essay :frown: what's the maximum number of marks I can still get without one??

they won't drop much i reckon, maybe 2-5 marks in the first grid
Original post by dfradkin
they won't drop much i reckon, maybe 2-5 marks in the first grid

Thank you!! I've been really stressing :frown: all of my sections are paragraphed with thesis statements, it's only my conclusion that I missed :/
Thank you!! I've been really stressing :frown: all of my sections are paragraphed with thesis statements, it's only my conclusion that I missed :/

no problem! can you answer my question please if you know? (posted above)
i did religion, talking about the conservative view that in secular societies outward religion may cause conflict and the marxist view that it doesnt benefit the public so shouldn't be exposed. countered with a liberal point of view and talked about equal rights and freedom of religion and expression, kind of rushed though. is this okay anyone????

Yeah that sounds great!! The more original the better. Especially with such specific vocab as it seems you must've used!!
Yeah that sounds great!! The more original the better. Especially with such specific vocab as it seems you must've used!!

thank you, Im somewhat relieved as I need to get around 74 and I was thinking I got only like 32 for that. some vocab I used was: igualitarismo, marxista, burguesia, clase trabajadora, secular, prevalencia, individualismo...are those basic? or are they fine?
thank you, Im somewhat relieved as I need to get around 74 and I was thinking I got only like 32 for that. some vocab I used was: igualitarismo, marxista, burguesia, clase trabajadora, secular, prevalencia, individualismo...are those basic? or are they fine?

Well obviously a whole answer can't be really high level! I think it's actually better to use specify vocab sporadically, so those sound perfect - if there's too many it's unnatural.
Well obviously a whole answer can't be really high level! I think it's actually better to use specify vocab sporadically, so those sound perfect - if there's too many it's unnatural.

Okay thanks, we'll only know in august though :frown:
Original post by Masterbob
Whats topics are likely to come up for tomorrows discursive?

Thanks for the help guys!

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending