The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Well done bear, you can now escape TSR.

Go, be free.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Congrats ducky. You officially have no life.
Original post by the bear
thanks niv :h:

i released 75 villains from the Ignore Hole... sadly it is starting to fill up once more :emo:

Aww, well it was a kind gesture.
Original post by Carnationlilyrose
Bear, I am speechless. I have no idea how this is even possible, but there can be none who deserves it more. :hat2:

awww fanks Lil

it is just down to those old fashioned virtues of hard work & persistence

translation compliance:

Spoiler

Original post by Gingerbread101
Very impressive and well deserved :yep: you shall be in TSR folklore forevermore

now children there once lived a bear in a disreputable cave deep in the forest... he spent all day on his flaky broadband posting silly jokes and pictures on his favorite website...
Original post by Banana00
Lots of lovely positive comments for @the bear! You really deserve it. :h::h:

Spoiler

the joy of rep...
Original post by Fullofsurprises
Seriously? There's nothing more for bear to do? :sad:

bear™ has been offered the Emeritus Chair of Reptitude
now children there once lived a bear in a disreputable cave deep in the forest... he spent all day on his flaky broadband posting silly jokes and pictures on his favorite website...

Aw we're your favourite website :love:
Original post by Fullofsurprises
Seriously? There's nothing more for bear to do? :sad:

http://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/faq.php?faq=rep#faq_what_are_rep_levels
awww fanks Lil

it is just down to those old fashioned virtues of hard work & persistence

translation compliance:

Spoiler

And how well they have paid off. You have a shiny new avatar as well, I see, with no bears on it.
I am a horrible person
I wonder what hobby Bear will take up now? :holmes: We at TSR owe it to him to suggest things, after all, think of all Bear has done for us. :yep:
I may one day join you if I decide to stop pissing Brexiters off and having a constant angry mob following me :smile:
Original post by tanyapotter
I may one day join you if I decide to stop pissing Brexiters off and having a constant angry mob following me :smile:

Joke will be on you, when the public will decide vote to leave.
And how well they have paid off. You have a shiny new avatar as well, I see, with no bears on it.

please accept this authentic Commemorative Clock from bear™ Heritage Products ... it can only grow in value as the years pass.

thegemclock.jpg
please accept this authentic Commemorative Clock from bear™ Heritage Products ... it can only grow in value as the years pass.

thegemclock.jpg

Why, thank you! I am touched and gratified. I especially like the emeralds round the edges. They are very classy.
Why, thank you! I am touched and gratified. I especially like the emeralds round the edges. They are very classy.

it keeps excellent time...
it keeps excellent time...

I would expect nothing less from bear™ products.
TSR. As a permanent hall of fame thing, please denote 12 gems going forwards and for all webternity as 'getting a Bear'.

Indeed, the 12th gem symbol should and must be a small but perfectly formed bear.

Latest