The Student Room Group

psychopaths

Interested to know people's scores. Take the test:
http://psychopath.channel4.com/quizzes.html#test2

Scroll to see replies

21%
You are warm and empathic with a heightened awareness of social responsibility and a strong sense of conscience. You like to carefully weigh up the pros and cons of a situation before you act and are generally averse to taking risks. You are very much a ‘people person’ and dislike conflict. ‘Do unto others…’ are your watchwords. But, although you avoid hurting others, those residing at the higher end of the psychopathic spectrum might not be as considerate, so stay vigilant to avoid being hurt unnecessarily.
probs like 85+
Attachment not found

I'm a nice person :biggrin:
97%.
You can play hardball with the best of them! You know what you want and are not afraid to go for it even if it means bending the rules occasionally and putting a few noses out of joint on the way. Nothing fazes you. You are decisive, self-confident and pretty much up for anything. You are a ‘means-to-an-end’ person. For you, it’s not necessarily a matter of right or wrong, but of what gets the job done. ‘Bring it on’ is your mantra, but to help those around you keep their heads, you should learn some tricks to help you temper your self-satisfying tendencies...
42%
48%

"Though your conscience is in the right place you also have a pragmatic streak and generally aren’t afraid to do your own dirty work! You’re no shrinking violet - but no daredevil either. You generally have little trouble seeing things from another person’s perspective but, at the same time, are no pushover. ‘Everything in moderation including moderation’ might sum up your approach to life."
Reply 7
36%
How does wanting to go skydiving make someone a psychopath??
24%

Damn sue me for liking rollercoasters
YOUR
SCORE 3%You are warm and empathic with a heightened awareness of social responsibility and a strong sense of conscience. You like to carefully weigh up the pros and cons of a situation before you act and are generally averse to taking risks. You are very much a ‘people person’ and dislike conflict. ‘Do unto others…’ are your watchwords. But, although you avoid hurting others, those residing at the higher end of the psychopathic spectrum might not be as considerate, so stay vigilant to avoid being hurt unnecessarily.

Well I do have the tendency of feeling too much empathy at times.. I literally mirror people's emotions and feel them deeply, despite not understanding those feelings. Its very interesting that I scored this low considering I am an aspie who also tends to struggle with showing empathy, I guess I have a very strong moral compass so that is good.
Original post by Blondie987

I think it's because they usually go for high risk, adrenaline inducing things
tbf this test is hardly scientific :tongue:
Reply 12

It doesn't make one a psychopath as such, but thrill-seeking is a psychopathic characteristic.
Original post by Zargabaath

Conducted by Prof. Kevin Dutton so probably the most accurate internet test.
http://www.kevindutton.co.uk

you are associating psychopaths with a Gary M. Heidnik type person. The site you took the test states that this isn't the case.
Original post by Anonymous
Conducted by Prof. Kevin Dutton so probably the most accurate internet test.
http://www.kevindutton.co.uk

That's like saying the most deadly Nerf gun :lol:
No internet test is going to be accurate enough to diagnose something like Psychopathy

And I doubt it is the most accurate of the internet as well, I mean it's only 10 questions lol
33%
higher than i expected tbh...:K:
That's like saying the most deadly Nerf gun :lol:
No internet test is going to be accurate enough to diagnose something like Psychopathy

And I doubt it is the most accurate of the internet as well, I mean it's only 10 questions lol

It is not a diagnosable condition; it's like autism in that one is either high or low on the spectrum.

So I shouldn't declare my score on future job applications?
So I shouldn't declare my score on future job applications?

Depends how bad your grades are, i image your score might distract employers from them if they were awful :lol:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending