The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

brap
sick
wicked

Posted from TSR Mobile
All I know is that "pengting" is a thing, except it reminds me of penguins, so...
Piff
Fam
Par
(Search their meanings on the urban dictionary)
I cringe:redface:
this exam tomorrow is gonna be bare hard
Original post by TheOtherSide.
All I know is that "pengting" is a thing, except it reminds me of penguins, so...

Tbh u can add 'ting' to the end of any slang or even just normal words.

brapting, henchting, madting, nextting :laugh:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by eternaforest
Tbh u can add 'ting' to the end of any slang or even just normal words.

brapting, henchting, madting, nextting :laugh:

Posted from TSR Mobile

But why. Why do that to words? :afraid:
It ain't safe for the block, not even for the cops. It ain't safe for the block, not even for the cops. It ain't safe for the block, not even for the cops. It ain't safe for the block, not even for the cops. It ain't safe for the block, not even for the cops. It ain't safe for the block, not even for the cops. It ain't safe for the block, not even for the cops. It ain't safe for the block, not even for the cops. It ain't safe for the block, not even for the cops. It ain't safe for the block, not even for the cops. It ain't safe for the block, not even for the cops. It ain't safe for the block, not even for the cops. It ain't safe for the block, not even for the cops. It ain't safe for the block, not even for the cops. It ain't safe for the block, not even for the cops. It ain't safe for the block, not even for the cops. It ain't safe for the block, not even for the cops. It ain't safe for the block, not even for the cops. It ain't safe for the block, not even for the cops. It ain't safe for the block, not even for the cops. It ain't safe for the block, not even for the cops. It ain't safe for the block, not even for the cops. It ain't safe for the block, not even for the cops. It ain't safe for the block, not even for the cops.
It ain't safe for the block, not even for the cops. It ain't safe for the block, not even for the cops. It ain't safe for the block, not even for the cops. It ain't safe for the block, not even for the cops. It ain't safe for the block, not even for the cops. It ain't safe for the block, not even for the cops. It ain't safe for the block, not even for the cops. It ain't safe for the block, not even for the cops. It ain't safe for the block, not even for the cops. It ain't safe for the block, not even for the cops. It ain't safe for the block, not even for the cops. It ain't safe for the block, not even for the cops. It ain't safe for the block, not even for the cops. It ain't safe for the block, not even for the cops. It ain't safe for the block, not even for the cops. It ain't safe for the block, not even for the cops. It ain't safe for the block, not even for the cops. It ain't safe for the block, not even for the cops. It ain't safe for the block, not even for the cops. It ain't safe for the block, not even for the cops. It ain't safe for the block, not even for the cops. It ain't safe for the block, not even for the cops. It ain't safe for the block, not even for the cops. It ain't safe for the block, not even for the cops.
Reply 9
Original post by TheOtherSide.
But why. Why do that to words? :afraid:

I sort of like it in a weird way :tongue: Words change!

Posted from TSR Mobile
Allow it fam
u get me fam init lol
bando/traphouse/- where drugs are sold and purchased
piff/buff/dank/peng/chung/hotspice/ - word too describe someone goodlooking
bun- could mean forget about something for example someone says lets go make money and you reply bun that meaning forget that also can mean a negative thing like your bun meaning your ugly
clapped/butters/- badlooking
cunch-countryside where drugdealers grow there DRUGS
paigan/snake/ means a fake friend pretty much
trapper-someone who sells drugs trap-selling drugs
can/pen/jailhouse/bin- another word for JAIL
uckaz baddaz/ucky/uckers/head/top- all other words for blowjob
shotter=someone who also sells drugs
back it- means defending the beef (which means an altercation)
safe- way off saying bye or saying thanks
peak/deep - a word 2 describe an upsetting moment
munted = füçk ugly
minted = wealthy
bun = ugly
bint = wench = stupid girl
trollop = **** = slût = promiscuous woman
peak = bad, apparently
peng = good, apparently
bender = faggit = gay man
bumder = one who engages in anål intercourse
Reply 15
What you thing that are the slang words/expressions that most of the people (from UK) is using at the moment?
Dis mad thing bruv .
He's so peng innit.
England not scoring fam.
(edited 7 years ago)
I'm not one who speaks slang too often, however I do use the word 'tripe' (meaning very bad) a lot but i'm not sure if this is slang.
Peng = good looking and peak is a sarcastic expression like when youd say smooth

Latest

Trending

Trending