The Student Room Group

holiday rep info

can you go and be a holiday rep in aiya nappa with 2 assault charges where youve been to court for and been convicted
Original post by kittykatie21
can you go and be a holiday rep in aiya nappa with 2 assault charges where youve been to court for and been convicted

your boyfriend is sounding worse and worse by the minute... but in all seriousness stop trying to find ways for him not to go, its his decision and his life, your his girlfriend (no idea how serious you guys are or how long you have been together) and should respect his choices in life.
Original post by Natalierm2707
your boyfriend is sounding worse and worse by the minute... but in all seriousness stop trying to find ways for him not to go, its his decision and his life, your his girlfriend (no idea how serious you guys are or how long you have been together) and should respect his choices in life.

he isnt a bad person and i might even go with him because i do love him so id follow him wherever he wants to go. i just couldnt be apart from him for 6 months that half a year without seeing or having a cuddle or anything. i would like to go with him but can he even go?
he isnt a bad person and i might even go with him because i do love him so id follow him wherever he wants to go. i just couldnt be apart from him for 6 months that half a year without seeing or having a cuddle or anything. i would like to go with him but can he even go?

the legality is questionable considering his offences but being a rep abroad doesnt exactly require a DBS check and I know a couple of people who have had similar charges and have done seasons abroad.

dont be a follower, you really need a life of your own. you remind me of myself in the past, I had the same attitude, but you need your own life, and your own ambitions, he should not define your life, and considering he cheated on you in the past, he doesnt seem to care as much as you do about him. you come across quite immature, if you cant cope without a cuddle from your boyfriend for 6 months just because he is pursuing something he wants to do, and you have to follow him like a sheep out there or stop him from going all together is incredibly controlling and possessive.

mull it over in your head, you might love him, but your being incredibly selfish here, he should be allowed to make his own choice, and if that is to go alone then let him, you cant control him, its not as if he is "tied down" with kids or any major commitments so let him do what he wants whilst he can, its his life not yours.
skype for 6 months :/ yes its not impossible but i know what hes like.. hes the one who cant stand being away from me but yet he wants to do this, i said about going together he said he would but he didnt seem thrilled about it.

this is what you said on the other thread.

I do skype for a long time with my bf.

you just said it, he is the one who is clingy but he is suggesting this, doesnt that show you he might be wanting space, and not being thrilled about you going is a major sign that he wants some freedom.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending