The Student Room Group

OCR Exams - How are they scanned??

Ive done all my ocr 21st century science exams and for my extended response answers (6 mark qs) I wrote beyond the dotted lines but stayed within the bold corners/margins outlined on the edge of the page. On the 2015 examiner reports it says that candidates are advised to write on any space available on the page provided before going on to additional answer page(s), but people are telling me otherwise.

Can someone please tell me if my work will be marked Ok a response from an examiner would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks
Original post by Raghav.Sharma
Ive done all my ocr 21st century science exams and for my extended response answers (6 mark qs) I wrote beyond the dotted lines but stayed within the bold corners/margins outlined on the edge of the page. On the 2015 examiner reports it says that candidates are advised to write on any space available on the page provided before going on to additional answer page(s), but people are telling me otherwise.

Can someone please tell me if my work will be marked Ok a response from an examiner would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks

That's fine :biggrin: i always do the same. It all gets marked. The answer booklet gets separated and everything within the borders of the page are scanned and sent to examiners. I know this because in my P123 exam last year i scribbled everything out in the dotted lines and wrote underneath and ended up getting full marks.
(edited 7 years ago)
Original post by Breynolds2671999
That's fine :biggrin: i always do the same. It all gets marked. The answer booklet gets separated and everything within the borders of the page are scanned and sent to examiners. I know this because in my P123 exam last year i scribbled everything out in the dotted lines and wrote underneath and ended up getting full marks.

Full marks in OCR Physics OMG God teach me pls

Posted from TSR Mobile

Quick Reply

Latest