The Student Room Group

I can't revise anymore

Scroll to see replies

I think we all place to much importance on exams all things considered. In the grand scheme of things GCSEs at least aren't that important: it's not a life or death situation. In fact, watching the England game in the pub yesterday when I ran into all my old Mayes put it into perspective. Had a great time catching up and having a few beers and singing songs. Ok so they don't go to uni, they still get by and enjoy life. In fact, they are not as pent up and have more fun than uni students. What I am trying to say is don't worry about exams you will get by whatever happens
Reply 61
Original post by Sumayyah K
I started to regret taking triple every since I see all the double students passing their exam in a breeeze and I'm just there like 'another three units to go...'

Yes I know -BUT WE'RE DONE NOW!!!How did you find the physics? Because honestly I thought it was horrible...:s-smilie:
Original post by MeerabBieber
LOL

I had a terrible exam that day and I think I vented my feelings out on this thread :frown: :ashamed2:

lol dw bro, here for you xx
Original post by dch187
I'm thinking the same hahaha i told myself i was gonna start in januayr (?!) and then it got to may i was like hmm maybe i should start now

Yeah i said i would start revising in jan too but ended up revising the night before my exams or not at all:redface:
Original post by ArMy07
Yes I know -BUT WE'RE DONE NOW!!!How did you find the physics? Because honestly I thought it was horrible...:s-smilie:

Did you do aqa p2 and 3 i thought it was really good but everyone says it was really hard...
Reply 65
Original post by sunshine774
Did you do aqa p2 and 3 i thought it was really good but everyone says it was really hard...

I found it really hard - and yeah I did p2 and p3
Okay guys this is serious. I REALLY can't revise anymore. I still have half of the subject to revise but I just can't. I have a tremendous headache and even if I take frequent breaks and naps it just won't go away, making it literally impossible for me to study. My exams start in two days. What can I do? :'(

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 67
LoL i had 11 exams, 5 As exams and 6 Alevel exams (got 3 alevels to go) and my brain is rekt, they maths and physics ones too, trust 1 As exam is like 3 gcse exams and 1 A2 exam is like 5 Gcse papers in content worth, word of advise, never do this or you will die.
Reply 68
Original post by sbrizio1
Okay guys this is serious. I REALLY can't revise anymore. I still have half of the subject to revise but I just can't. I have a tremendous headache and even if I take frequent breaks and naps it just won't go away, making it literally impossible for me to study. My exams start in two days. What can I do? :'(

Posted from TSR Mobile

What u taking?

Posted from TSR Mobile

Oh my day this happened to me yesterday!! What I did is I took a shower (which temporarily took the pain away), ate some snacks (which also took the pain away for short periods) and had some paracetamol (though I couldn't swallow it.. so I gave up after 4 tries XD). I jsut kinda persevered with it.. It was really hard to do
You need to relax and take each exam one by one, and revise topic by topic, get a massage or something :colone:
Original post by TSRPAV
What u taking?

In Italy it's quite different. You don't choose the subjects. You study them all (11 subjects in total) and then you have three written exams and an oral exam. The first written exam is an essay, the second depends on the type of school (in my case it's a translation from Ancient Greek because I study classics), and the third consists of a series of essays on every single subject you've studied. During the oral exam you have 10 mins to present your dissertation and then you have a full hour of questions on everything you've studied. I'm terrified

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by SugarBubbles2000
Oh my day this happened to me yesterday!! What I did is I took a shower (which temporarily took the pain away), ate some snacks (which also took the pain away for short periods) and had some paracetamol (though I couldn't swallow it.. so I gave up after 4 tries XD). I jsut kinda persevered with it.. It was really hard to do

Now I've slept like 12 hours in a row and I feel a bit better :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Now I've slept like 12 hours in a row and I feel a bit better :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Ah I'm glad you're better! ^^ Now you can revise yay
Original post by SugarBubbles2000
Ah I'm glad you're better! ^^ Now you can revise yay

Thanks, but actually I'm still laying in bed ahah. The first exam is tomorrow and it makes no sense revising now I think :biggrin:

Posted from TSR Mobile
I feel this thread in my soul. My last exam is the day after tomorrow, it's my hardest A2 exam and I spent the whole day on Netflix. I'm so done already. I think I peaked too soon by constantly cramming (like weeks in advance). Defo burnt out now, although all is not lost -- been looking at unis I will probably be apply through clearing and they actually look really nice.

Quick Reply

Latest