The Student Room Group

Suicide bomber 'dressed as a priest' leaves three dead in attack on Christian leader

he attacker was trying to kill the head of the Syriac Orthodoc Church, Patriarch Ignatius Aphrem II.

The jihadi was stopped at a security checkpoint outside a hall in Qamishli, a city in northeastern Syria.

The bomber detonated his bomb when he was being questioned by Sutoro security officials, killing himself, three guards and wounding five others.

Read More:
https://www.rt.com/news/347541-calais-migrants-camp-alive/
It's sad to see these things happen in a civilized society... But because I am a Christian✝, I don't believe anybody should hate them for it because my God told me: ''love your enemies'' and ''Pray for those who persecute you''.

So no matter what they do, what they say or what they believe, I'll still love them💙 and pray for them! 🙏

Join me everybody to pray for the victims and the persecutors 🕯

Peace bro ✌️
(edited 7 years ago)
Original post by TSR-Radioactive
It's sad to see these things happen in a civilized society... But because I am a Christian✝, I don't believe anybody should hate them for it because my God told me: ''love your enemies'' and ''Pray for those who persecute you''.

So no matter what they do, what they say or what they believe, I'll still love them💙 and pray for them! 🙏

Join me everybody to pray for the victims and the persecutors 🕯

Peace bro ✌️

I wish I shared your sentiment

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending