The Student Room Group

Chessington World Of Adventures Job Interview!

I have been given an interview for a Food and Beverages Host at CWOA. Please could someone give me some advice on getting the job and what to expect from the interview.
My interview is on 11 June (Saturday) so if anyone else has an interview on Saturday too let me know!

Posted from TSR Mobile
Hello I have an interview on the 24th at cwoa and was wondering who's going that day and who had an interview before was wondering what's it like
Hey :smile: I worked at Chessington 5 or 6 years ago, so I imagine the interviews have changed a bit but when we did it we had some team activities to see how well you work with others, we had to design our own ride and pitch it and have a brief one to one interview. My advice would be to read up on Chessington and their core values (they're very family-focussed) so you know what you're talking about a bit, and other than that just be yourself and enjoy it :smile:
Reply 3
Hey how did you apply for chessington.
Reply 4
Is there any jobs which will accept me as I'm going on holiday in june 27th. I cant go to chessington because they are seasonal and you have to work till october ://
Original post by jayg123
Is there any jobs which will accept me as I'm going on holiday in june 27th. I cant go to chessington because they are seasonal and you have to work till october ://

Chessington can be extremely flexible for their staff so it's worth applying anyway. If you are looking for flexibility I'd advise applying for Food and Beverage. They have been hiring many people lately for the summer holidays and you are not required to work until October, you can request to leave whenever you want and if you would like to stay there are also winter jobs available, however positions are limited.

You can find all of the Chessington vacancies online.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending