The Student Room Group

What are your hobbies?

:smile: I need a new hobby so thought of asking what other people's are, and see if I might find it interesting.

I LOVE cooking most of the time, shopping, going out being near nature, taking pics, reading and learning to speak arabic.

<3 <3 <3 I am considering doing crafting, or starting to do some sort of Sport at home e.g. Cycling or badminton :P

I don't know about you girls, but cycling makes me feel uncomfortable :/

Scroll to see replies

I hate being asked this question.
All i do in my spare time is play vidya games or watch animu and generally just relaxing by myself.
But of course if somebody were to ask me i'd have to say **** like
footy with the lads
going out
living life, u kno
Original post by BirdIsWord
All i do in my spare time is play vidya games or watch animu and generally just relaxing by myself.
footy with the lads
going out
living life, u kno

Ikr i dont really have any interesting hobbies. Like if someone asked me in a interview what my hobbies were I would have no idea what to say.
Reply 3
Original post by BirdIsWord
footy with the lads
going out
living life, u kno

Lol

Oh okay cool!
Maybe, you could join a sport team or something?
Reply 4
Original post by Kholmes1
Ikr i dont really have any interesting hobbies. Like if someone asked me in a interview what my hobbies were I would have no idea what to say.

That's why we should try different hobbies, and find which one interests you. Hobbies kind of reveal your personality, I don't know how tho lol
I love listening to music!! I enjoy stargazing too, and collecting rocks and fossils :smile:
Reply 6
Original post by Leviathan1741
I love listening to music!! I enjoy stargazing too, and collecting rocks and fossils :smile:

Hmm I wouldn't consider listening to music as a hobby personally.

I really need to start stargazing lol, I love just looking at the clouds,tree, sky, and nature in general <3

Oooo rocks and fossils sound interesting
Singing, shopping and running.
Original post by Anonbabes
Hmm I wouldn't consider listening to music as a hobby personally.

I really need to start stargazing lol, I love just looking at the clouds,tree, sky, and nature in general <3

Oooo rocks and fossils sound interesting

I consider it a hobby haha! :biggrin:
Reply 9
I consider it a hobby haha! :biggrin:

Lol.

Where do you even find fossils? At the beach?
Lol.

Where do you even find fossils? At the beach?

Yeah, certain places like Dorset are particularly good locations for finding fossils, you can find them on beaches at Charmouth and Seatown for example. You can sometimes find them in quarries too :smile:
Reply 11
Yeah, certain places like Dorset are particularly good locations for finding fossils, you can find them on beaches at Charmouth and Seatown for example. You can sometimes find them in quarries too :smile:

How do you stargaze? Lay in the grass? Stare through the window lol, take pics? :biggrin:

I might take the collecting rocks and fossils. Sounds more interesting (To unis and and jobs) then binge watching tv series.
How do you stargaze? Lay in the grass? Stare through the window lol, take pics? :biggrin:

I like to sit by the window at night and look at the stars and planets. I'd like to get a telescope too, but they're expensive!
Reply 14
Original post by Kholmes1
I might take the collecting rocks and fossils. Sounds more interesting (To unis and and jobs) then binge watching tv series.

Lol, all I put in my Uni personal statement for the hobbies section was cooking LOL

I like to sit by the window at night and look at the stars and planets. I'd like to get a telescope too, but they're expensive!

Nice! I know they're! if only phone camera's were good. Erm You can't really see the planets?

Nice! I know they're! if only phone camera's were good. Erm You can't really see the planets?

You can differentiate between the stars and the planets with the naked eye though :smile:
Reply 16
You can differentiate between the stars and the planets with the naked eye though :smile:

So the main thing you do daily is listen to music, and star gaze at night right?
So the main thing you do daily is listen to music, and star gaze at night right?

Yep!
Anime, video games, TV shows, tabletop games....pizza and beer?

That does me.
Lol

Oh okay cool!
Maybe, you could join a sport team or something?

I have in the past. But i wouldnt call that a hobby still

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending