The Student Room Group
Waterfront bar, King's College
King's College London
London

Scroll to see replies

Got an ensuite at Great Dover Street. However, I would like to be at Moonraker Point. Anyone at Moonraker want to swap for a GDS ensuite?
Waterfront bar, King's College
King's College London
London
Reply 161
Original post by cpilbeam
That just makes swapping awkward :/ Will have to accept then I guess.

I think this only applies to if you have nobody to swap with. I think I read somewhere that if there are two people that want to swap rooms they can once they have moved in, though I don't know how the rent differences are sorted out.
(edited 7 years ago)
Hi all!
I've got an offer for Champion Hill standard en-suite (£192/week). I would love to swap it for Angel Lane, Great Dover Street Apartments, Stamford Street Apartments or Stratford One. If anyone would like to swap leave a reply or drop a private message . Thanks.
Original post by elzawillis
Yeah! Are you?

yes, i cant wait!
Hi guys,
I've received an offer for a Urbanest Tower Bridge Ensuite apartment, was wondering if anyone who had a Moonraker would like to swap?
Would it be a bad idea to reject my offer for first year accommodation? What's the chance I'll be offered an alternative? I've been offered en-suite at Champion Hill but it's too far from Guy's Campus and I'd rather not put myself under stress by having to travel :cry2:. Is it better to wait until October until we can swap (or can we swap now)? I'm really confused haha
So I have a non-ensuite Champion Hill room which looks awesome apart from the fact that it's so far away from my campus..anyone with Wolfson looking for a swap let me know 👍🏻
Reply 167
I have been offered a studio at Moonraker Point. I am looking to swap for something cheaper (preferably Angel Lane).
Reply 168
Has anyone else been offered Stratford one??
I've been offered ensuite at great dover street... Anyone with a room at moonraker point wanna swap??
Original post by Samiq91
I have been offered a studio at Moonraker Point. I am looking to swap for something cheaper (preferably Angel Lane).

Hi

I have been offered a studio at Angel Lane and was looking for a swap to Moonraker!

Would you be interested swapping?

How much is your rent?

Jack
Been offered a studio at Angel Lane for what works out at £225 per week, was looking to swap with anyone who has been offered a place somewhere more central (closer to Waterloo campus). Please message me if interested.
Reply 172
Original post by elyxr
Has anyone else been offered Stratford one??

I have, ensuite
Anyone else got an offer for Stratford One? Does anyone know what happens if you decline your offer? I'm not too keen about living in Stratford tbh :/
Original post by Annie_K
I have, ensuite

me too!
Reply 175
I have Stratford One, anyone in accommodation closer to Strand campus want to swap? It's too far for me.

If you also have the same problem as me, let us be sad together.
Reply 176
Original post by AinaraVasquez
Anyone else got an offer for Stratford One? Does anyone know what happens if you decline your offer? I'm not too keen about living in Stratford tbh :/

You won't have a guaranteed offer of accommodation if you decline- I accepted mine.

I'll have to swap somehow or something else now. sigh
Reply 177
Original post by Annie_K
I have Stratford One, anyone in accommodation closer to Strand campus want to swap? It's too far for me.

If you also have the same problem as me, let us be sad together.

I'm the same, it just seems really far away, are you strand campus?
Reply 178
Original post by Annie_K
I have, ensuite

How do you feel about it?
Reply 179
Original post by elyxr
How do you feel about it?

Yeah, Strand for law. It's toooooooooooo farrrrrrrrrrrrr

Travel expenses as well.

Latest