The Student Room Group

OCR Chemistry B (Salters) F334/F335 Exam Thread 2016 (14th/22nd June)

Scroll to see replies

Reply 640
Original post by LewisEdwards1234
How many marks over the A are required for full UMS to be achieved on F335

Original post by kosvengali
Posted from TSR Mobile

How do you get full ums in this exam?

Full UMS in chem? *pukes*

But I'd say anywhere over 100 raw will be quite high 90's since for most its about 90ish raw for 90% UMS.
Has anyone done June 2013 3dii? It's only 2 marks but I don't understand how to get to the answer!
Has anybody got the MS for June 2015 please? I’ve just done it and now can’t mark it.... So frustrating!

Thanks
Original post by Alex.turner
Has anybody got the MS for June 2015 please? I’ve just done it and now can’t mark it.... So frustrating!

Thanks

Send me your email if you still need it
Original post by lyricalvibe

Says your inbox is full :-/
Reply 645
For anyone interested in 90% conversion/full UMS this is nice:

http://www.ocr.org.uk/i-want-to/convert-raw-marks-to-ums/
Please could i have the mark scheme for the 2015 paper as well?
just done it and would love to be able to mark it properly
Reply 647
Original post by lyricalvibe

Hi,
Can I have it to please, Thank You
image.png Hi there 😊 I am struggling with the second past of this question. Anyone care to explain?? Thanks
Original post by Imtheish
Guys how many past papers have you done. I'm struggling.😩

Done pretty much all of them since 2002 but knowing me + knowing OCR, im confident im still gonna **** up.
Original post by josephinemar25
image.png Hi there 😊 I am struggling with the second past of this question. Anyone care to explain?? Thanks

I’ll do the whole ****ing thing for you step by step with the best explanation you could ever dream of if you send me the pissing mark scheme.
Reply 651
Original post by josephinemar25

What year was the paper?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Marccs
Hi,
Can I have it to please, Thank You

Original post by Asher1309
Please could i have the mark scheme for the 2015 paper as well?
just done it and would love to be able to mark it properly

Original post by Alex.turner

Thanks

PM me your email and I will send you it. Tried to post it on here but the file is too big.
Original post by Daniel9998
Done pretty much all of them since 2002 but knowing me + knowing OCR, im confident im still gonna **** up.

Im well into the A* with F335 it all depends if they want to be snakey tomorrow. Best of luck

Posted from TSR Mobile
Here's the markscheme if it helps and its June 2015 image.png
Original post by Zuzuvela
Im well into the A* with F335 it all depends if they want to be snakey tomorrow. Best of luck

Posted from TSR Mobile

Any last minute tips?
Since some people are also asking for the June 2015 question paper I thought I would post it here. So if someone asks and I take ages to get back to them it doesn't matter.
(edited 7 years ago)
Original post by Imtheish
Any last minute tips?

Learn definitions of everything in bold in the revision guide. They sometimes choose not to define them but can ask you

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Zuzuvela

Posted from TSR Mobile

It literally all depends on that
you too :smile:
does anyone know how to go about any of these two questions. I really don't know where to start

Quick Reply

Latest