The Student Room Group

Theyre over

GCSE's have finished for me and ill see u guys next year in a levels. thanks for all the help, its time for me to delete this app now and finally be free.. :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Same. I don't have to spend time procrastinating anymore! :biggrin:
Original post by ksj.11
GCSE's have finished for me and ill see u guys next year in a levels. thanks for all the help, its time for me to delete this app now and finally be free.. :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile

I'm still keeping the app bc I'm going to be bored af this summer and would probably need the company when my weird qs need to be answered! Plus I'm pretty sure every year there's a motivational exam results day thread countdown thing.... and I was hooked last year.

Anywho, have a great summer, I still have 2 exams left :frown:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 3
Original post by amanii_ox
I'm still keeping the app bc I'm going to be bored af this summer and would probably need the company when my weird qs need to be answered! Plus I'm pretty sure every year there's a motivational exam results day thread countdown thing.... and I was hooked last year.

Anywho, have a great summer, I still have 2 exams left :frown:

Posted from TSR Mobile

thanks so much, you can do it!! youll do great :smile: i forgot about results day haha i guess ill come back then n cry over my terrible grades

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by ksj.11
thanks so much, you can do it!! youll do great :smile: i forgot about results day haha i guess ill come back then n cry over my terrible gradesPosted from TSR Mobile

I find it's quite nerve racking! :redface: but don't be pessimistic, bc u need to enjoy ur summer too

Quick Reply

Latest