The Student Room Group

Im Voting Leave because......

Im Voting Leave because I want UK to have it's sovereignty back. I want us to choose who our politicians are. Our politicians should be our servants who help us, not our rulers. I am also Voting Leave because I want UK to take back control of the £350 million paid to EU every week, take back control of our free trade laws, take back control of our borders and our tax funds.
Clearly, the economy of this country is weakening. If we want good economy, more investments into our country, better quality of life for our families and children, then we should Vote Leave.

[video="youtube;a-zIwKewVik"]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a-zIwKewVik[/video]
(edited 7 years ago)

Scroll to see replies

Out of curiosity, how many times have you copied and pasted this now?
Original post by elivercury
out of curiosity, how many times have you copied and pasted this now?

not enough sloot
Reply 3
Let the power of John Oliver sway you

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iAgKHSNqxa8
Original post by govandpolitics
not enough sloot

What is a sloot?
Cameron: I'd Lie For EU and That's The Truth
BoJo: Get Out (Leave) right now, it's the end of EU and me
"I'm voting leave because I am a bit racist and want to blame the establishment and Europe for our own problems"
Original post by Naveed-7
Im Voting Leave because I want UK to have it's sovereignty back. I want us to choose who our politicians are. Our politicians should be our servants who help us, not our leaders. I am also Voting Leave because I want UK to take back control of the £350 million paid to EU every week, take back control of our free trade laws, take back control of our borders and our tax funds.
Clearly, the economy of this country is weakening. If we want good economy, more investments into our country, better quality of life for our families and children, then we should Vote Leave.

[video="youtube;a-zIwKewVik"]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a-zIwKewVik[/video]

The number is actually £190 million when you consider the money we get back from the EU in other forms, and banks and economists have predicted it will cost roughly around £190 million to set up annual trade deals, so we're paying that £190 million either way. And don't listen to Borris, he quoted a study from the Bank of England I believe and then admitted he never even read it. He can't be trusted on any stats or info he gives. Also how do you know we'll have a better quality of life?
(edited 7 years ago)
Reply 8
Original post by alevelstresss
"I'm voting leave because I am a bit racist and want to blame the establishment and Europe for our own problems"

I'm voting leave and I'm not even white so there you go
Reply 9
Original post by ajs12
Let the power of John Oliver sway you

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iAgKHSNqxa8

John Oliver is a tw*t. A very unfunny tw*t who just wants some attention.
Original post by Jee1
I'm voting leave and I'm not even white so there you go

racist doesn't mean you hate every single other race
Reply 11
Original post by ATW1
John Oliver is a tw*t. A very unfunny tw*t who just wants some attention.

"A very unfunny tw*t" that presents a easily understandable coherent argument for why we should remain. If you'd like to present an equally succinct presentation for the leave campaign, go ahead.
Reply 12
Original post by ajs12
"A very unfunny tw*t" that presents a easily understandable coherent argument for why we should remain. If you'd like to present an equally succinct presentation for the leave campaign, go ahead.

I challenge you to go and watch 'Brexit: The Movie'. Then come back here and tell me you still want to Remain in the EU. Everything you need to know is included in that excellent documentary.
Reply 13
Original post by ajs12

That's not what I'd call "equally succinct", it's over an hour long!

Besides, I've already seen small parts of it, it lacks explanation and doesn't do much to strengthen any of the 'leave' arguments.
Original post by ATW1
I challenge you to go and watch 'Brexit: The Movie'. Then come back here and tell me you still want to Remain in the EU. Everything you need to know is included in that excellent documentary.

I watched it and it cemented my view...to remain in the EU.
Original post by ATW1

Is that the one the other guy posted "as a challenge to remainers" which was absolute guff and skipped over any unfavourable points?
Im Voting Leave because I want UK to have it's sovereignty back. I want us to choose who our politicians are. Our politicians should be our servants who help us, not our leaders. I am also Voting Leave because I want UK to take back control of the £350 million paid to EU every week, take back control of our free trade laws, take back control of our borders and our tax funds.

Oh hi, I quoted you before and you must have forgotten to reply! Whilst last time I assumed that you knew at least something about what you're talking about and wrote quite a detailed response, I now realise that's a waste of time, so see below:

We do vote for our politicians - our MPs are voted for every five years and perhaps sooner if a by-election must take place for whatever reason. The way that this occurs is (first-by-the-post), similarly to the EU, not quite as democratic as people like to pretend.

That £350 million prompts a net gain.

I don't understand what you mean by 'take back control of our free trade laws'.

We are not part of Schengen and even if Brexit does occur, we will most likely join the EEZ; in which case, we'll still have free movement.
I'm not old enough to vote but family are leaving! We need our country back. We can be individual just like Australia
There are some really corrupt and nasty greedy bankers out there that spread lies.

George Soros is one of them. He wants to make profit, and only cares about his own profit and control.
I honestly do believe that we should Leave.
The EU is just too controlling. It is even considering to add more countries like Turkey, etc etc.
But why? Why the heck would you want to add Turkey, which is a middle eastern country, to the EU?
This isnt about relationship for the EU bankers/leaders, it is about control,- adding more countries to the EU so that they can control most of the World's population.
There are some really corrupt and nasty greedy bankers out there that spread lies.

George Soros is one of them. He wants to make profit, and only cares about his own profit and control.
I honestly do believe that we should Leave.
The EU is just too controlling. It is even considering to add more countries like Turkey, etc etc.
But why? Why the heck would you want to add Turkey, which is a middle eastern country, to the EU?
This isnt about relationship for the EU bankers/leaders, it is about control,- adding more countries to the EU so that they can control most of the World's population.

I totally agree with you! If i was of age I would be voting leave but when we have debates at college I always go for leaving!

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending